Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey keef no no sog ATM had some unwanted attention so had to relocate and downsize . The plan is to move to a legal state and be free to grow within the next year! Indoor outdoor sog fogs nd all other greens inbetween.
Fog= field of green
Side note glad your off the pharma poison!

not a very good pic, but ghost train haze #9 this one is around 8' tall and full of flowers. she has to be watered every other day as she is in a 5 gallon bucket. i have another ghost train haze #9 that is more of a bush. i'll try to get a pic of it.
unnamed%205_zpsz4slslbe.jpg

White Elephant !-- Only 2 plants exist !-2 females !-- Yoop - U got the last 3 seed !-- make'm count !-- Giggy - U gonna be able to save a clone ?-- If it turns out as good as it should be -- U might want to keep a piece !-- If so we put some Widow pollen on my T.E. and make more seed !-- Umbra - there is something about this trifoliate B.B. -- even if it is not a polypoid and reverts to bilateral leaves if it is a girl - she's a keeper !-- I have a gut feeling about this plant !--

i'm thinking i should, but not set up for that at the moment. i also noticed that i have bugs on a couple plants and that scares me about getting cuttings from them. i'm gonna do a rosemary spray this weekend.

Hope to SCROG some of those GTH this winter. With an indica heavy strain, you run 'em 'til the screen is three quarters full an then flip. With a lanky sativa, around half a screen is it. They stretch like a fat gal's sweat pants.

I am trying to get some netting for these girls of mine. They are just starting to flower today!!

Thanks for the nice comments. They are pretty plants for sure.. I can hardly believe how pretty they are.

Here`s pictures of my GTH#9, Strawberry Rhino, and Forest Fire. !0 weeks old and 5th day of flowering.

Sorry, upload failed....again, only on here.

Morning all, yoop lemme know what site you can post on so I can go and look at your GTH

Cup of coffee and a bowl or three

1.) Dark Devil
2.) Critical Kush
3.) ChemD

Happy Happy Sunday all !

Morning giggy bowl one done, now on two with second cup of coffee....no plans today but get my swerve on.

I be up know, so gonna join in on the "wake and bake" . 4am-7:30am, then up and at `em.

Morning All! First bowl and check on the plants before lights out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back