Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !--Was that my friend Jaga passing thru ?-- I hope all is well !-- I had to go down early last night wasn't feeling good ! What up Giggy ? What's this "excercise" I keep hearing about !--What means this ?

Morning all, got my coffee and my bowl...lets start the day! :48:

Good morning OFC. Thanks Kraven, I'll pass it along:48: Been up for hours hard time sleeping. No rain today, 39 out and overcast.

I'm trying to figure out my lighting situation. I don't think I got the right lighting. Got a LED Grow light NASA Red-Blue, I think it is 24w. Going to be washing grow room down with bleach today. :spit: and :bong2:

What up ya'll ? -- Thought I was doing the wake and bake alone !-- Nes sounds like a small light !--We were talking about that one time !--Some of us use different lights but if I remember right Kraven uses about 400-600 watts per square yard --That's an area 36 inches long and 36 inches wide !- Rose uses a T-5 light --I use these Mars Hydro 300 watt reflector series LED lights ! --( about $125-$150 each !--I use 2 per square yard -- Kraven --U use ( mh) metal hylide ?- - What U use Cane ?-- Plants look good Cuz !-- Anyway Nes maybe 400 watts for a bathtub size grow ?

My t5ho is a little more than 400 watts. Maybe 460 or so? It works fine in my 4x6 cabinet.

Had a blueberry auto sprout last night! Whew, I was having the hardest time germing.

Moving the babies to aero today got to make room for those GG #4 seed !--Maybe be here today or tomorrow! -- I planted 6 of the 10 in each of D.D.s varieties looking for at least 1 fine young lady !-- That's all I really need !-- I'll be cloning them --Have me as many as I want !--So I planted 24 seed to get 4 girls !-- Do the same with GG#4 !--Except I'm keeping a boy out of them too !

Keef, I have long lights 47" and 35". I'm going to check the store bulb wts. I'll get it right, it is so much fun growing your own MJ. I love shopping on the internet, but in this case, I will go to Home depot. Thank You, Keef and yarddog that is very helpful. Going shopping.:tokie:

Sent those pics !--My stuff is still coming back but not 100% yet !--D.D. babies several weeks behind Cane ! One of the pics is bloom --Wanted to show U how the Widow stretches in bloom !

Morning Keef,Nes,Y.D., Kraven,, And all you stoners...... Here's to getting the day going..,,,:48:....
Keef, Running 600 watt Mh.....

Morning Cane !-- It seems to be working for U !--Why U want to change to T-5s--If not for heat and power usage I'd use something powerful like MH !-- I can make these LEDS work but I'm still figuring out how high off the plants they need to be and how many watts works best !--Plus this Widow wants to take off like a rocket in bloom !--Can't stop it by moving the light closer either !---Got more Indica coming in !-- I got time to dial everything in by the time prohibition ends !--I don't even have a proper veg area !--I go from nursery to bloom !-- Worst happens and I can't get what I want out of LEDS --I got no problem switching !--I can also go back to dirt farming !-- Us Southern Outlaw farmer need to learn how to get the best from this plant before prohibition ends !--Play around with stuff !--Learn to clone !--Lots and lots to learn !--but when national prohibition ends look out !--

Ok done in the veg room..... one more of the SSTD seedlings showed male today, leaves me one plus the three GTH #9. I moved the Kali Mist and the P98 Bubba Kush x into flower today, yesterday I moved the three SSTD clones into flower so the tent is a bit full for the next two weeks, also wet some GG#4 x BEP getting them ready to go into the veg tent.

Having my Decarbed Breakfast. Ive got where I love the taste of weed. Kinda like roasted wallnuts. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Hopper Kraven what's shaking? --Kraven U grow under MH light too right ? --Hopper having some weed for breakfast is the way to start the day !--

Keef, I found a T5 with 2000 total lumens/24watts. With the lumens being 2000 will that grow my plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back