Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopper alright ! -- Yo Hopper I thought I was watching "All in the Family" -- but it was just the news !-- I'm not say nothing about nothing !-- "and the truth shall set U free !"--- That's out the bible U know ?

yarddog your in a tent tho growing big plants trying to keep mine to a minimum height this round

Must of been CNN. They think they are in a Leave It To Beaver show. Use to laugh my *** off when June would say to her husband,,, "ward, the Beaver needs a spanking" :rofl:

Morning G !-- Yep musta been CNN !-- It is the only news network !-- I believe everything word they say !--
After I check it against other sources !- - It's a happening world we live in !-- Time of change for sure !

successful re potting of 12 to 1 gal bags and under a MH now

do u think one gallon grow bags from early veg thru flower if i keep em small or should i veg smaller and then flower in the one gallon bags, not using the ebb and floes atm so need to ask noob questions
size of pot is dependent upon how big and tall your grow space is.

Good question, I have been vegging in one to three gal then finishing them in five....Feeding worm castings during veg and teas...Worm castings and bat gauno in flower....
This next run..I would like to finish them in three gal....

I've been finishing mine in 1 gallon pots........ went with 2 gallon this time and same number of plants........ will be checking to see how much difference the pot size made in my harvest soon.

yes they are so far
Trying a new coco soilless mix top feed, got a flood table and 30 1gal bags so as long as i don't kill them learning should be a good show. I have 11 at 3 weeks anothor 11 at 1 week and some more to germing and a cotton candy clone

I run this kind of system.......... I'd like to see how your doing your system.......... I built mine myself....... so seeing how somebody else is doing it is helpful.

Hey,,what up G13? Umbra said we were supposed to get a room. LOL
He just jealous. I told him we could drink wine and smoke weed,,but you can not touch the Weedhoppers butte. :rofl:

what the hell........ I gotta go back and find that post........ I missed it....... just know Hopper...... I ain't no cheap *** date........ it's gonna cost you to drink wine with me.

Must of been CNN. They think they are in a Leave It To Beaver show. Use to laugh my *** off when June would say to her husband,,, "ward, the Beaver needs a spanking" :rofl:

CNN= Clinton News Network or Communist News Network......... Take your pick......... I always cracked up when June told Ward he was a little hard on the beaver.

this x teamster is going out there... i can do it.

as in Union?

Here ya go G13.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=999830&postcount=34281

Just remember, ,,Umbra is above getting involved it such things. Lol

You better be cheap,,cause its Boones farm wine and bud light. :rofl:

Umbra maybe miss judging the political name support here......... much the same way the so called main stream media miss judged the polls calling the election for Hillary........ I have numerous PM's from peep's thanking me for telling from the right side just how it is........ I must say my support has been tremendous....... and with their support I/we intend to make Marijuana Passion "great again".......... the last 8 years haven't be that great for MP.

:chuck:

OMG...I bet Rose knows where Hoffa is,,,,careful,,dont cross Rose you will end up wearing concrete shoes. :bolt:

Keef, so sorry to hear what has happened down there!

Maybe write some reminder notes and tape them to your faucets. Just in case you get too high and forget.

I'm sure you have already, but don't forget to throw away any ice in your freezer.

Between this and the nasty fracking spill back in July, what a flippin shame!

https://www.rt.com/usa/267838-arlington-texas-fracking-accident/

I HATE that companies are allowed to do fracking. It just doesn't seem right or safe. Whoever authorized fracking in the first place owes a big apology to Mother Nature!

I sure hope this Earth can handle what us humans are throwing at it.

Hope things are not as bad as they seem, Keef.

peace
The fracking is courtesy of **** Cheney. He even had the water purity requirements from the EPA suspended as a result of the chemicals used to fracture the rock and release the natural gas. There is clear evidence that the chemicals are poisoning the aquifer and the water supply. But to correct this problem would be bad for business and cut into profits. Much easier to do away with the EPA and let everyone die.

If fracking is something **** Cheney did,,why didn't Obama undo it?
Thats funny,,we cant say ****,,but we can say prick. :rofl:

Happy Days everyone. It's the holidays so I thought I would stop back by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas. There is a chance Obama may take our beloved plant off of schedule 1 so if that happens we will have something to be really grateful for. Every ones girls are looking top shelf and I see keef is still looking for his niche. :watchplant: Heehee. Have a wonderful Holiday

G13 U should get paid by those people ! -- Question nothing !-- I Question everything especially when the source is questionable !-- It keeps me alive !-

- I'll make up my own mind and we don't agree !

U never did tell me where this is impeccable news source of your is !-- The tone says it plain as day though !-- Not my news source !--

Careful Keef,,ya gonna turn red again. Im starting to think Keef might have Multiple Personalities.:dancing::smoke1:
I bet one you Personalities voted for political name. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back