Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to borrow the O.F.C. hive mind !--

A pic of my cloners -- Then my veg boxes -- Then bloom and one those boxes come down in a few days !

The first 2 pics are in the same grow space .
What would U do the get the most out of a grow like this ?
I got the cuts now to run a box of this or that !-- There is also some sexing to do !
Anyway any input would be appreciated -- How would U set up for the next cycle ?

View attachment 20170621_165036.jpg

View attachment 20170621_165021.jpg

View attachment 20170621_164958.jpg

I'm trying to decide whether to restart my 8 part rotation or fill the bloom boxes up veg them big enough and flip it back to bloom !-- I let things get out of sinc on the rotation and messed it up !-- Should I just stick with it and restart the rotation once veg catches up ?

Ugh !-- Think I hurt myself !

Rose I meant that as a joke but it didn't come our that way !--

Mr. Dog U are absolutely right !-- The shooter was a terrorist at the opposite end of politics from the Klan !-- Didn't mean to offend U !-- I don't care if he was a Christian snake handler he still a terrorist !

I think I'm just crawl back under my rock ! --

He belonged to the group " Killers for Bernie" lol.

Evening Robert !-- Good to see U around !-- How ya been ? -- Don't matter what U call it it was wrong !
Just like taking people's health care away for the holy dollar !

Remember that time big money took over America by saying they was gonna look out for the middle class ?-- That was so funny !

Decided to pop some purple beans, well should be at least. I haven't had any luck with TGA beans. I've had these 10 years, maybe more, lol. ........sputnik

morning everybody. rain rain rain did i say it was raining here? every time i turn around it's raining and we are still behind. been checking out firestaxusa site, nice strains. may have to find something for the future as right now i got some nice stuff standing on deck waiting it's turn. hope everybody has a great day. peace

Good Morning OFC....it's hot here. Rain? Not likely. Trimmers come in a couple of hours. So much to do, but first its doobie time boys and girls. Do you remember a kids TV show where there was a Do Bee and a Don't Bee...well this would be a DO Bee, lol. Nothing to see here, keep moving, just some guy getting high.

LOL GOOD morning peeps. I want a do bee. I have a pipe though.

It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood. I go get my medical marijuana card renewed this morning. I think it is a waste of 100 bucks, but they always write it for 15 plants, so it is worth it to be able to grow over 4. I know it is dumb.

Got all of bud's chores done this morning except his breakfast.. do you have to eat every morning?

Giggy, do you have plants outside in that rain? I hope your doing ok this morining.
Keef, i can't give you any advice on your grow. i really wish i could.

Morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW ..
Umbra I recall Do Bee and I will light up with you..
...:48:...hope your all having a great morning....

Morning Rose was wondering if I was going to renew this year also...just a little grow here and between clones, veg, and flower I have a dozen....ooops 14

lol, i remember last year, bud saying how many can you have? I said 15, he said how many do you have I said 17.
I got so many boys out there it is stupid. Glad i got the cbd clones from oregon, i hope they are girls. I knew a lady who gave out male clones... duh, sounds like i could do that.
Cane, i forgot about clones. Thanks for reminding me. It is just gorgeous here today.The first day without wind in a week or more. Enjoy your day up there in the most beautiful place ever.

Having some issues !-- That "feral" thing is starting to sound good !

Sometimes somebody says something and it triggers a memory, lol. I know a guy in Maine, small grower. Does both indoor and outdoor. His name on many sites was feral lady. I probably talked to him on line for 2 years before I realized it was a guy and not a gal. Maybe a little too much information, so now you know I like feral ladies, lol.

Brain chemistry imbalance from the head injury !--I'm getting mentally unstable !-Umbra I'm pretty sure I'm not some forest nymph more like an ogre !--Too much 411 ? -- We having some temporary financial stress
and after I've had a continuing run of daily pain -- I'm just getting flaky !-- Hopefully it's just temporary !-- Might be under a rock for awhile ? -- I can get volatile !-- I'll reel it in as soon as I can -- if I can !

Cane it took me a couple of minutes to remember the name of the show,...Romper Room.

i am just coming off three years of financial difficulty, two years of it was very hard. thought the boat was going to sink a few times, but we prevailed. this year should get my of of the debt hole, i have never been ahead in my life. but i will be!!!

I've had financial problems for 40 years. Filed bankruptcy after my divorce because my ex would make herself sick and run up huge medical bills to manipulate and control me. Once she had to pay for it herself, she never made herself sick again. Then they were my sons who got arrested quite a few times for stupid stuff. Ran up large legal bills. And now there are the lawsuits I'm involved in. It's tough sometimes. My family has turned their back on me so many times, it's how I recognize them...when they turn and walk away.

I'm not new to finacial hardship - I been bankrupt before !--This ain't that bad !--Just too much too fast !--- In the last 18 months or so I've buried 2 brothers and a niece !-- Too much !-- Sorry time to OD on weed !-- Try to make it stop for awhile !

Keef that is a lot for anyone. The lowest point of my life was when I left my wife and took the kids, I went to my oldest sister's. While I was there her oldest disappeared from college. They found his mutilated remains 6months later. And of course I moved into an apartment and started a new job.
They say the most stressful things to experience are a death, divorce, moving and starting a new job. I had all 4 at one time. Last time I felt like I needed it all to stop for awhile, I got on my motorcycle and rode for 5 days. Wound up in Asheville, NC with no idea why I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back