Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed may be legal in some states but under federal law we all Outlaws ! Pa-Pa said if they made a law saying everyone had to jump off a cliff would U ?

All this commotion going on this morning. The big problem is no wake and bake yet this morning. So here goes....get your wake and bake on, with coffee no less. Go for it.

good morning boys and girls. waked ,uncovered girls ,coffee ,on line........oh yea forgot Bake. Have to go back and start over.

The Sunday morning sleep in gang. I know it felt good, can`t remember the last time I got 5 hours of sleep.

Weed may be legal in some states but under federal law we all Outlaws ! Pa-Pa said if they made a law saying everyone had to jump off a cliff would U ?

My Dad had 20 plants in a bedroom when he died. He had been growing for years in his garden. A friend grew in his ,and it was a contest between them. Who could grow the best looking tomato's, peppers, bean and pot.
They were friends from North Alabama. But what was beautiful , my dad never smoked a joint . Never. But tell a hillbilly something is against the law, and he is going to do it on principle .

Still Baking at the beach ! Bozzo -- I think U might be right about that principle thing ! Swamp People ,Hillbillies-- same kind of people -- U don't want to chase a Hillbilly up in the hills and hollers he grew up in !-- same with the swamp !! Wife always wanted to live at the beach - so here we are !-- Too wide open for me U can see for miles !-- in the swamp you're lucky to see a hundred yards !! Don't like people getting in my biz or telling me what I can and can't do !

Ain't nothing wrong with a nap!!-- I hear that some people go to church on Sunday and do that confession thing !!-- I got a confession.!--- I cheated on every drug screen I ever took ! AND I WOULD DO IT AGAIN !

wake n bake time :vap-Bong_smoker: Got get ready for some football. Going to 49's vs Eagles. Its only 175 miles away :ciao:

I was thinking ( for like three hours ) what to write. Now I can't remember much of what I wanted to say. At 57 I think I think I'm allowed to get away with something sometimes.
Oh yeah,
Do any of you remember the very first time you smoked Pot? I do back in 1971. The Hippies hanging out in the City Park where I grew up as a kid asked me if I wanted to get High, I was only 14yrs old coming back from swimming at the Pool riding my Schwinn Stingray ( Lemon Peeler ). lol Bought my first lid about a week later for $2.00. A "5 Finger Lid" of Panama Red stuffed in a big letter envelope. This Hippie Chick told me she was really hungry, and that they wanted to walk to A&W to get something to eat but needed some money. This guy walked over while I was talking to her, and said "Hey Man, wanna buy a Lid"? lol I told him I only have 2 bucks to go swimming with and to go eat afterwards, but "How much do you want"? He said; 2.00. Sold!
I remember my older Brother ( step ) had just left for Vietnam after he came home on leave from boot camp for about a week, and I'll never forget telling him that I got stoned in the Park with the Hippies, and bought a Lid. He confessed saying he got stoned there before too and had some hidden downstairs in his bedroom. That was the first time I got stoned with him. He said to save some for him when he comes back, so I did. It was quite the reunion when he finally came back and didn't have to go back again. For two years, I saved that pot and didn't dare smoke any. Since then,...I've been a tok'in

:48:

Got introduced at the same age back in '69. Two friends, one a year older and one a year younger brought over a joint and we headed for the woods. We smoked the joint. They started acting weird; I got nothing out of it. Next day, the older one brought down another joint. Same results. Third day the younger one brought a chunk of Blond Lebanese hash and a pipe. That worked!

The Temptations of Eve hit that summer, too. 1969 was a GOOD year.

Welcome Strawberry !!-- Or did U already join the club and I missed it ? Us Old Farts have been known to miss a thing or two on occassion !-- Yoop our official greeter will be around to lay down our harsh rules !!-- I remember the first time I got stoned today -- I think !-- just woke up from a nap and having to Wake and Bake again!! Umbra -- can U swing by and pick me up for the concert ? I'm 'bout tired of feeding dirt ! Back yard is a mess !-- think I kilt the last of the little bastard ( can I say that ?) Now a couple of little chipmunk looking things have moved in !!-- I got principles !!-- I ain't shooting Chip and Dale ! Gotta replace the defrost timer kit and heating element in the fridge today !!-- gonna have to finish this fatty first cause I don't know **** about a fridge !!

Concert !-- that was funny to me Umbra !-- Don't know squat about the NFL except the players like to beat up a woman once in awhile ! Think I've assassinated the last of the pocket gophers! Hard to grow a yard or anything else in this sand and saltwater !

I apologize to all the NFL fans !-- That comment was in poor taste !-- I'm sure all NFL players aren't woman beaters !--

i think i was 12 the first time i turned on. been toking since. having a bowl on northern lights right now. night before last the wife and i had a doobie of trainwreck, and it wrecked us both into our pillows.

Alrighty then -- just finished a batch of Cannacaps !-- got bud hanging and next months crop is kicking it !! It's good to be Keef !

Let`s see now, my first taste of some of Mother Nature`s finest was over the winter of `63 / `64, down at the ice skating pond. So I was 16 at the time. Some h/s senior had a couple of joints. Thus began my life long quest for the best weed I could find. The last few years, figured out that I can grow some good buds myself.

yea, but do you still take the afternoon nap? a fire hall tradition.

bozzo ol` buddy,
Don`t take naps now a days. Very seldom took a nap at the fire station, unless it had been a rough night. Had a few of those, make roll call, do housework, go to bed. Any more it`s 3-3 1/2 hours a night.

The Temptations of Eve hit that summer, too. 1969 was a GOOD year.

hippie,
All depends on where you where that year. Spent that year in Vietnam, in country June `68 to June `70, courtesy of Uncle Sam. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back