Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch Dr. Sanjay Gupta on CNN singing the praises of weed ?? Yoop -- I think we can fix that sleep problem ! Right med, right dose right delivery system U gonna sleep like a baby ! When I was 16 I was hauling hay and mowing yards !- there was a big New lake and the local fire dept. Paired for scuba lesson and I was doing rescue and recovery for them ! I had seen that "Reefer Madness" movie and I was scared of pot ! Ten years later I was middlemaning weed!-- Yes I dealt quanity ! I could get kilo bricks for $150 and people were paying $90 a quarter pound ! Haven't moved any weed since I met RWS and she shut me down !!

Never have got to do any scuba in clear water like on T.V.-- Three feet deep and U can't see your hand on your mask ! Pitch Black in a.submerged forest 30 ft. Underwater when I found my first body ! Some people couldn't do it others refused ! Found one man who had been missing for two weeks ! The fish and turtles had been feeding !

I really loved that Dr. Sanja Gupta program Keef. It was a good one.

strawberrypatch,
A wanna be Curmuudgeonlander huh ?
Now that I got rooked into this, somebody gotta pay, he, he, he, guess who ?
Gonna make this extra hard. So let`s check `em out. Here we go.
First ya gotta meet our very strict criteria for membership.
#1 .... Over 50.
He / she said as much. So OK, cause we catch `em lying, off with there heads.
#2 ... Not of Sound Mind.
Proved that by wanting to join us.
Now that you`ve met the very strict criteria for membership, you must live by the rules of the club. Yes rules, all good clubs have rules, and this is a good club. Actually we only have one rule that we live by and that rule is.... We tell no fibs, no half truths, no little white lies, no white lies, no half baked lies, no bold faced lies, no down right lies, no lies in any way, shape or form. OK, no one has ever been caught, do not be the first. This is due to circumstances beyond our control. These are, but not limited to, hearing loss, failing eyesight, brain farts (many of `em), senior moments (many of these too), but mostly due to a who gives a sh(crap) attitude. Now and forever more you will be known as an old fart and curmudgeon. Congrats on your membership. Now for the part we all been waiting for. Find a sittin` spot and partake with us in some of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herbs. Almost forget, one last thing, ya gotta move to Curmudgeonland, our ancestral home. Now you be one of us, he, he, he.

RWS says I shouldn't talk about many things from my past ! I'm sorry I shared that with U guys ! Even gave a psych doctor nightmares !!-- All is well at the beach tonight !!-- them Cannacaps kicked in - got a box cleaned and refilled ready for move to bloom !-- might move another box over on the 15th. too !! If the clones are big enough ! At this point ain't no.sense in holding back grow as.much as I can ! Holding back would be like being a little bit pregnant !!-- E - Haw -- Open The Chute !!

Yoop -- U a hunter !-- thinking about taking some ducks this year -- what's the most shells supposed to fit in a pump gun ?? I'm not sure but I bet 7 is too many ain't it ? Can I use a piece of broom stick or do I need to buy a plug ? Good Night All !

Been doin' a little pharming myself today. Cleaned out my clone-o-matic and cut 33 off of my Green Giant mother. Could have easily cut another 33. She's a big ole bushy thing!
Her mother and aunt are part of my pot pen harem.

Went out this morning and looked at the trics again. Could have sworn I saw some clear ones, so I didn't pull a Norman Bates on 'em. Went out tonight after sundown and they're all milky!

I keep thinking about just getting it over with, but ole Fishcakes keeps whispering in my ear, "Give 'em another week, Hippie."

It ain't like I need it. I've got enough stashed to keep me happy for a really long time. As long as the weather holds, I think I'll let 'em ride. If they're anything like my indoor grows, they'll really bulk up the last few weeks.

I am going to pull a clone off the one Skunk#1 plant. That girl is big! I've never had one get this large or put out so many big buds. It'll take forever to get it to root, but I've got the time to wait. I was going to phase out the line, but she changed my mind.

O.K. Ya'll time to get up so we can get down !-- it's National Coffee Day !-- got to do your share ! Six hours of sleep is plenty !!-- Hippie -- I been counting at U -- ain't U only supposed to have like six plants!- I have found that it is easier to root cutting when the plant is in Veg. -- Let's play what hurts the most this morning -- I got a tie going between my left face and my left shoulderblade !-- The herb gonna make it all good !! I smoke for pleasure -- I eat the herb to help with what ever ails me !-- Rose must be in a different time zone - she's never around in the morning -- come on Rosebud get down with your bad self !

Have to Wake and Bake by myself ? Smell of smoke outside -- it always reminds of the aftermath of Katrina -- the next morning when we could see what had happened-- RWS had a panic attack- I told her Babydoll -- I got a pound of weed - my house is still standing -- I got a street sweeper and an A.K. with extra mags. -- We gonna be just fine !! And we were !!

Good morning curmudgeonlanders...I've been shadowing this thread with interest for the past month, and would like to ask permission to come aboard.
I have read the rules and agree to abide.......

The first time I smoked was 45 years ago...the last time I smoked was 45 seconds ago.

I'm 75 and lovin life.

sasnak,
75 and lovin` life, sure can`t argue with that. Been lurking in the shadows and reading about all us old farts huh ? So, you know the drill and gonna abide huh? OK by me, too early to do the long version. Besides he can spell Curmudgeonlander, he be in. Congrats, your are now an old fart. Keef took care of wake and bake ya`ll. Peace.

darn I'm late. got 2 new members . welcome strawberry and sanak. I'm with you hippie. The first couple of tokes did nothing . But then I got to Berlin Germany and found 50 cent a gram hash. My favorite was what we called choking red Lebanese. They did not have any pot there ,so we mixed it with tobacco to smoke it in a joint. To this day when I get some hash ,I mix a little tobacco in. and 420 was about the time we all met on the roof every day. The code words were "lets Be Doing Something" I think that is where DOOBIE came from.
then came Viet Nam, the first night they put me on guard duty. I was sitting on the bunker ,and a guy comes up and asks if I'm alright. I said sure .He pulled out a big pipe and started to fill it. first some pot ,the some opium balls. ,more pot ,then more "O balls". That is the last thing I remember about the first night.

O.K. Ya'll time to get up so we can get down !-- it's National Coffee Day !-- got to do your share ! Six hours of sleep is plenty !!-- Hippie -- I been counting at U -- ain't U only supposed to have like six plants!- I have found that it is easier to root cutting when the plant is in Veg. -- Let's play what hurts the most this morning -- I got a tie going between my left face and my left shoulderblade !-- The herb gonna make it all good !! I smoke for pleasure -- I eat the herb to help with what ever ails me !-- Rose must be in a different time zone - she's never around in the morning -- come on Rosebud get down with your bad self !

but keef ,when you clone a flowering plant at about 2 or 3 weeks, when it roots, the growth is crazy. limb's everywhere. turns into a shrub. don't have to do any training.

Yoop -- U a hunter !-- thinking about taking some ducks this year -- what's the most shells supposed to fit in a pump gun ?? I'm not sure but I bet 7 is too many ain't it ? Can I use a piece of broom stick or do I need to buy a plug ? Good Night All !

keef,
Yes I`m a hunter. Don`t hunt duck cause I do not like eating duck. Myself, I`d buy a plug just to be safe. Gotta check your state laws concerning the number of shells you can have onboard. Anymore then 3 is a waste, cause if you didn`t hit with the first 2 all you are doing is shooting lead at the sky, IMO. Remember.... gun control means hitting your target. Peace.

PS,
One shot.....one kill.

If my memory serves me right, and sometimes it doesn't, the states don't have anything to do with migratory fowl game rules. It's the feds that limit the quantity of shells held by a shotgun.
Long answer shortened up, with a pump shotgun, one in the chamber, two up the tube, for a grand total of, ah......er..........three?
A homemade plug works fine. A friend of mine's girlfriend wanted to hunt deer with a SKS Russian made rifle. The rifle, as issued, could hold ten in the magazine and one in the chamber. Michigan law says no more than six rounds total in the rifle. I took a scrap chunk of oak and made a plug that fit under the follower and would only allow five rounds in the mag. It passed the DNR warden's field inspection one weekend. That Saturday, she scored a double on two bucks at the same time, both head shots! Her name used to be Annie. It was Annie Oakley from that day forward.

Keef, my state allows 12 plants per person. It's not my fault the school system failed me in math!

You're right about cuttings being better in veg state. I've also had good luck with making clones out of SCROG clippings during the second week of flower. The Skunk outside has gone way longer than that, but it'll work. It just takes a really, really long time for them to root.

It's kinda like re-vegging. What you leave of the main plant takes a while to go back into veg cycle, but they do.

Hey guys TheGloman's little four legged best friend has been sick so ya'll send some love his way !-- it hasn't been that long ago that I lost my buddy " Jazz". I know how it hurts !-- I hope his pup recovers soon and is back running the farm before U know it !!-- Best Wishes Cuz!!

Thanks for the hunting advice !-- I think I might just go to the gunshow and get me another shotgun !-- I 'd have to change the barrel remove the combat kit and put it back in the wooden stock ! Got me an SKS too !- highly modified with 30 round mag. Not for hunting !!

U know I was just making up that stuff about guns-- I wouldn't even know which end the bullet comes out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back