Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning O.F.C. !-- How far we going today Sarge ?-- All the way -- G.I.-- All the way ! -- Watching the news this morning and starting now if U get busted with less than 25 grams in N.Y.C. -- U get a ticket !!- Hot Dam -- I got to have me one of them tickets one day ! Plan on following Sarge's advice when it comes to growing weed ! How much am I gonna grow ?? Much am I gonna grow ? As much of the finest I can lay hands on as I can !

Happy days OFC
A guy on the other channel donated me 4 XG Budmaster panels
I only have the 1 in so far But the go crazy under this light :vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning Umbra !-- Yo Hippie -- did U get that box ? I've got a New top for use as a cloner !- 3/8 inch marine plywood drilled with 70 -- 2 inch holes for clones -- got it laid out but got to cut it out and finished up ! Then my first grow "Unit" is complete -- now to fill it up and start cranking out some weed ! When I get some production numbers -- I'll let U know when I get them ! -- the next step - 3 more Units and killer mothers from outstanding varieties ! One at a time !-- Help me find 2 more !!

Hippy420,, how good r those Cool Tube reflector for use in flowering ????

Keef I try,, just i'm in so much pain,, i can hardly do anything more,, even with my pills,, tryin to get a grow going this week
Kalashnikova
Chronic Thunder
both of those r high in CDB

Hello Jaga !- I know it's not morning where U are but glad U could join us !- When are U planning a trip to India !- Now that U have more lights U need that freak indica from a villiage back home !- Morning Giggy ! Good Day to all !

Veterans Day in the OFC, thanks to all of our veterans for helping to keep the American way live and well. Wake and bake time ya`ll.

Thanks Lovebnstoned !-- I was a little worried about Attitude !-- Trying to find Tranquil Elephantizer seed !-- if I can't find it in a month or so I'll go ahead with Williams Wonder -- Love to have some viciously dank unknown indica from India too !! I think Jaga said budmaster ! Don't know what they are !-- After going to LEDs I can"t go back !--

Sorry about your pain olstoner !-- Umbra is working on something that will help !- I need to talk with the Gman !-- he taught me how to decarb and isomerize !-- there has to be a way to degrade THC into CBDs !- if it can be done he knows how !- Jaga - U mentioned another site -- if there are Old Farts there bring them home !

A good day to you all. Been sitting out in the woods all morning. it is the last nice day around here. Cold coming ,so I just sat there and enjoyed the 50 degree morning. yooper you guys are getting slammed. Good for the hunters at least.

Not too bad here, yet. We got 4-5 inches, a little freezing rain and now it`s snowing again. Good for hunting, if it stays. Will be hunting no matter what, all set up last weekend. Not a lot of deer, TOO many WOLVES.

Guys U know I'm almost computer illiterate !-- I can do e-mail and find my way here !-- I was just trying to answer a friend request and I don't know what happened but I got lost ! Same thing last time I tried to answer a P.M. !--U people all are my friends -- I have to live a double life cause of weed !- The O.F.C. is the only place I can just be myself ! I had to sit quietly the other day during a conversation about MMJ !

Forgot !- I can google but R.W..S. has place orders and stuff - my computer problem- there's nothing wrong with the way this site is laid out !-- My peeps from our old site know I'm also known as "The Smart Phone Assassin " double tapped the first one with a 38 police special !-- do NOT shoot a gun in the house it will make your ears bleed !-- turned my second one into dust with a 12 gauge !- RWS says my computer problems have to do with my Traumatic Brain Injury ! Some difficult things are easy to me and some things that should be easy are beyond me! I have been warned that if I shoot this one I won't get a replacement this time !

Keef, calm down bro. RWS will get you through, same as you got her through. Remember, computers do not belong outside in the presence or firearms. Only bad things can happen. I`m in the same boat with ya, cause the little I know about computers I taught myself, which isn`t much. Hang in there, we`ll help each other through. Peace bro.

We good Yoop !-- Sometimes it takes teamwork !-- I got kinda frustrated about it this morning !-- Ain't killed a phone in quite awhile -- I'm just trying to learn to deal with it !-- Just accept that there are some things I can't do that other see as second nature !-- Upside is -- I can clone the Hell out this Widow and the bloom room will be full before I know it ! I know how she is and what to expect ! These people down here never had nothing like this and I'm fixin to take it to a whole new level !--

Hey O.F.C. -- I went to that breedbay place Umbra told me about and found the Bohdi website -- Ya'll I seen things and stuff !-- this ain't no generic seedsite !-- they got things -- U got to look for yourself ! Umbra !-- U Da Man !- Think I found what I been looking for !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back