Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC...rain! not even a little let up. not going anywhere today, well except to wake n bake

Keef. one day I was walking my yorkie. I took a fall and hit my head and twisted my ankle . I told her to go get help, like lassie would do.....lol. she just sat there kissing me. She was no lassie. but she was my best dog. The next day I had an egg size bump on my head. I did not even know that I had hit my head.

good morning all . last Christmas shopping for me today. But wake and bake first. enjoy all

U never know about them little dogs Bozzo !-- My two Shi-Tzu girls don't do tricks !-- They look at U like -- if U want the ball go get it yourself !-- Yesterday I just went out to that farm to please the wife !-- When the lady brought Sam out on a leash he led me around the corner -- I 'bout passed out !-- there's this Big A** Buff- a-friggin -low looking me in the face-- I'm talking a bison big as a SUV !-- And Sam at almost 5 lbs was trying to tree him !-- Looked like he done it before ! I decided he had to much attitude to be a farm dog -- So he come home with me !

Yesterday gave me a whole new respect for our ancestors !-- Walking around a corner and suddenly have a friggin buffalo breath on U touch an ancient cord in me !-- My first thought was U got to be high to hunt something like that with a sharp stick !-- It was one of them epiphany moments when U suddenly understand the deepest truths of a thing !-- My ancestors were a bunch of old stoners !

when I was a freshman in college, I took a class in cultural anthropology. we studied the yanomami tribe in South America. They take a halluncinogenic powder made from the roots of a tree. they have a vision of a particular place in the jungle at a specific time of day. they will go there and hunt exactly at that time and place. this is how ancient, primitive people still hunt.

U would have to get me real high to run out and poke a buffalo with a sharp stick ! I seen pics of them cave drawing and recognized them for what they were right off the bat ! We can't discuss religion here even ancient belief systems, I guess !-- A good Shaman would get U blitzed out your mind and with props and stuff --make U a believer !-- A very effective way for one or a few to control a larger group !

If I got to poke a buffalo with a sprear -- I want one made by them early Clovis people !- 12 in. Razor sharp finely crafted flint point !-- No -- I know in my heart-- my peeps woulda drove a herd off a cliff if possible first ! Ya'll will never know how close to hunting buffalo with a snubnose .38 I came yesterday!-- May not have even slowed him down but it woulda made me feel better ! Scared the sheet out of me !-- I feel vital info was denied me !--

I can't help it if I'm on a roll !-- I mean a little 411 for a brother !-- Tell me keep an eye open for the buffalo and I'm on it ! U go to look at a 5 lb puppy and come nose to nose with a buffalo that breathes on U !-- Personally -- I think if I woulda emptied my pistol on him I shouldn't have to go to jail ! When I looked up and saw nothing but hairy beast -- he breathed on me !-- I was way to close to miss a head shot !-- nothing between me and him but A raggedy fence !-- Truely convinced me I need a bigger pistol !--

Howdy all!
OMG keef! You got me ROLLIN! I guess it would kind of freak a guy out if ya wasn't expecting it. Hehehe!
I've been making a lot of extract for my dog & me. He's in total remission. 3-4 months ago he was diagnosed with very aggressive Lymphoma. Since then he's been getting the CCNU every 3 weeks & RSO 2 times a day. Doc. said it won't last, but he knows nothing of the RSO yet. Time will tell. As for me, well, I'm guilty of loving a very strong buzz so I fill gel caps with extract & swallow. I can't seem to get very high no matter how much I smoke, but the oil now, that's a whole different game. hehehe!

Been picking up supplies to make some super soil to use outdoors this year, but I'm thinking a cement mixer needs to be at the top of the list. lol

Peace Out

Morning O.F.C. !-- That was me MR1- have to check it out ! I be back later ya'll I need to hit that pipe some more and coffee-- need coffee!

Startled awake last night from a nightmare !-- I was trying to reload in the middle of a buffalo stampede and an alligator was chasing me !--- When I woke up I thought dammm that would be bad !!!

Howdy all!
OMG keef! You got me ROLLIN! I guess it would kind of freak a guy out if ya wasn't expecting it. Hehehe!
I've been making a lot of extract for my dog & me. He's in total remission. 3-4 months ago he was diagnosed with very aggressive Lymphoma. Since then he's been getting the CCNU every 3 weeks & RSO 2 times a day. Doc. said it won't last, but he knows nothing of the RSO yet. Time will tell. As for me, well, I'm guilty of loving a very strong buzz so I fill gel caps with extract & swallow. I can't seem to get very high no matter how much I smoke, but the oil now, that's a whole different game. hehehe!

Been picking up supplies to make some super soil to use outdoors this year, but I'm thinking a cement mixer needs to be at the top of the list. lol

Peace Out

Hey Gman
How are you doing
great news about your dog,, the only problem will be having to share yer stash with him!
My mates dog got its life back on the RSO ,, it was like he became pupy looking again with his coat an super wet nose.How is the weather down your way ,, my side is having a freeze at the moment . Take care my friend :vap-leafy_wave:

Anyone who don't know about my alligator reference -- We relocated back to Texas after 12 yrs in the swamp north of the Big Easy !-- Once I was fishing on the bayou and an alligator came swimming by so I switched to a treble hook and snagged his happy a** !-- I learned some deep lessons resulting from that one act !-- Think things through before U act !-- Like if U snag a gator -- what's the game plan !- I had no such plan !-- When I got him close to the bank he got REALLY pissed off ! He came out the water like a rocket !-- Like a gunfighter, I whipped that pistol out opened fire while I was headed for the car ! Speed loader and ammo was in my tacklebox !-- Another deep lesson !-- keep extra ammo on your body !-- The Little Bastid had me treed on top of my car !-- Shot everything but him in my tactical retreat !

that Tranquil Elephantizer,, sounds like more then a wake n bake,,, but a dig deep in the couch n mellow out,,, my kind of strain.
the Train Wreck i'm growing ,, suppose to have a Physco effect really back

Yeah Olstoner I been chasing it since Umbra told me about it !-- always "unavailable"-- quess I better get on the ball !- I had given up and was gonna bring in Williams Wonder -- my second choice on a list of most potent Umbra posted for me ! See if I can get a pheno that thrives in a Sea Of Green rotation !-- Clone her till the cows come in !-- T.E. supposed to grow some potent weight too !-- Only one way to know --- seed don't lie ! If instead of couch lock the T.E. gives U couch paralysis-- then I can put a Widow boy on her and bring some sativa to the party ! Widow make U stare down a friggin buffalo! I'm proud that I did not wet my pants or shoot somebody's pet bison !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back