Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good cold *** good morning to you all. If it's this cold in the south, it's bitter cold at home . Stay warm all. Giggy I hope your truck is indoors with heat. It is a bad day to be working in a car. It is one year to the day of last years ice storm .brrrrr

We missed the freeze last night !-- 36 and raining sideways at the beach this morning !-- I know it's colder other places but Keef don't do cold ! I plan to stay lit all day and watch the weather through the window ! Thought it would kill them outside brickweed plants but they standing strong ! Tranquil Elephantizer and Phantom Cookies are thriving and the Widow just keeps doing what it do !

Keef, you're the only one who asked the same question as I did. Was starting to think it was ME that was over thinking things.
I think the government is using all these accidents and viruses and the Isis as a popation control mechanism. Government peeps are totally messed up

A frozen good morning to the OFC. Outside temp. is reading 10 below zero. Gotta get out and snow blow my driveway this morning.....brrrrrr. After wake and bake, of course. Later. Peace.

Morning OFC. Got flu shot yesterday, now I got the flu. Woke up in cold sweats. Not feeling very good at all. Totally jammed this week as well as next week.

Morning OFC. Got flu shot yesterday, now I got the flu. Woke up in cold sweats. Not feeling very good at all. Totally jammed this week as well as next week.

That's exactly why I DON'T get flu shots! If people knew just how many flavors of the flu bug were out there, they'd realize that it's a crap shoot to see if the medical world chooses the right one each year to immunize against.
They tried to talk me into a pneumonia shot last year. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

I worked in the O.R. for 20 years at the scrub nurse position -- Got so many needle sticks and body fluid splashed in my eyes more times than I can count !-- I feel lucky to be alive and disease free ! These old country bodies are tough -- As for any government plan to control population -- Somebody done got all paranoid !-- If they wanted to use something to control population it would be something like the Spanish flu that ended W.W.1 -- kilt millions-- when the population is 7 billion that's a drop in the bucket !-- I think aliens done it !-- How U vacinate for alien diseases !

umbra,
Got flu shot yesterday, got flu today........sounds par for the course. Do feel for ya though. The flu ain`t never fun. Got my shot in October, as soon as they were available. Too old to screw around with the flu. Later. Peace.

65 million year's ago a 6 mile rock hit the Yucatan and kilt the last of the dinosaurs !-- it also blasted earth rock with life growing in it into space-- Last year they found 20 new planets in the " Goldilocks" zone of their sun -- if a piece of that earth rock ever reaches a planet like that the spores would revive and thrive !-- Can U say it couldn't have happened like that here ? Perhaps when a asteroid or something hits earth it can spread a new disease through the atmosphere which rains down on the land ! Just saying !

Keef,
Picked `em up off the street for 25 years. If we didn`t kill first, we patched `em up and carted `em to you guys in the E.R. Cuts and sticks were part of the job. Universal precautions ? Not thought of yet. With ya on that one, Keef, lucky to be alive, although I picked up the hep-C virus somehow. Later. Peace.

Thanks Hippie -- that what Keef do Ya'll -- top pick is of a SOG that is coming up on 6 weeks in bloom -- the next is of 2 SOGs 1 was sent to bloom on Dec 15 and the smallest on Jan 1-- then there's this outside brickweed experiment --- The T.E. and P.C. sprouts in aero !-- I know it ain't right but once I got them in aero I own they A** ! All the plants in bloom are from my 17 month old Widow !-- The sprouts are in one of my nursery boxes -- I have a box to root fresh cuts and a box to veg. for about a month after rooting them 6-8 plants are off to bloom !-- every two weeks a new box of clones are moved to bloom and a box is harvested !

Correction !- I said every two weeks 6-8 plants are moved to bloom - I meant a box of 6-8 inch plants are moved to bloom !

Whatcha wanna bet Giggy's got a magnetic ballast? Electronic ballasts don't seem to bother cameras.

Yeah just goes to show the difference in light performance, that's why I'm seriously looking into the DE fixtures, they're even faster than reg ele. Ballasts

bozzo,
hippie,
The cup is scheduled in August, no dates or tickets yet, does say in Clio again. Later. Peace.

The future of indoor pharming is LEDs-- Replacement lights supposed to be here tommorrow -- First I learn to repair them -- then I learn to build my own !-- use the color spectrum that I need and adjust as needed !-- be stacking SOGs by spring -- a 4 ft high grow area on the ground and a 4 ft high grow area above it -- can't do that with any other light !-- it would get too hot -- put in a CO 2 system and double the size of my grow in the same space !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back