Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giggy,
Good morning, ya old fart. Beat me up again this morning. Double wake and bake ? Sounds good to me.

Morning OFC. I have always run magnetic ballasts, until now. I was able to buy some of NorCalHal's slightly used stuff. He's upgrading with the Gravitas, so I bought 2 Sun air cooled hoods, 2 Nova ballasts, 2 HPS bulbs and 2 MH bulbs for the canna friendly price of $420. This is a smoking deal.

Morning, Gents! Giggy, you gonna fix that engine or dog it for another day?:)

(starting to sound like your boss at work, aren't I?:))
yes i cranked it this morning, the boss called me off of it every time i started on it to find parts for the jobs that we have going. so i get my truck back today, now i can listen to cd's again. the radio stations around here suck. i listen to the oldies station cause they play a lot of classic rock, and their sister station that plays classic country, but we have no metal stations around here.

Morning O.F.C. !-- running late but I'll catch up quick !-- A good day to all !

Umbra, you truly are the Prince of Pun!

Giggy, you into metal? Not many around here, either.

Keef, you're late. We're gonna have to dock ya..........

Morning OFC. I have always run magnetic ballasts, until now. I was able to buy some of NorCalHal's slightly used stuff. He's upgrading with the Gravitas, so I bought 2 Sun air cooled hoods, 2 Nova ballasts, 2 HPS bulbs and 2 MH bulbs for the canna friendly price of $420. This is a smoking deal.

Nice to have people with equipment that needs to go, just spent a good chunk getting my veg room set up with 112 HO T-5 tubes, totaling a lil over a half a million lumens for 140 sq ft. Which I'm proud to say I spent less than 1K on, found killer deals I could not pass up.

Now I'm shopping bloom fixtures and I must say these http://nanoluxtech.com/product-deremote-series.php Nanolux remote DE ballasts are looking awesome. I'm thinking of pairing them with these https://www.sunlightsupply.com/shop/bycategory/sun-system-de-reflectors/ac-de-air-cooled-double-ended-reflector-8-in. Yes the hoods will take some tuning with the air system, but any amount of heat moved out will help when the SoCal summer gets here.

My body might be broke and my mind twisted but when I got off morphine I realized how hard the work RWS did to pay the bills and remembered how eventually it will break your body and mind ! Told her I only got one ace left -- the laws are changing and I know how to grow weed ! She tolerated my "project" then came that first tiny Widow harvest !- When the Widow pushed me off them dunes and I did like two and a half cartwheels and a face plant -- RWS came sliding down beside me and asked -- what do U need to grow more of this ! Now she's beginning to see the end of her medical career ! Soon I'll be paying the bills !-- Growing Weed ain't work ! Growing the best U can lay hands on just seemsike the thing to do !

Don't laugh but 2 year's ago , I didn't know U could buy seed online !-- shortly after that I stumbled into Yoop and the guys from that other place ! Mane have I learned a lot since then !-- Feel like I'm just finishing up my 3rd year in a 4 year program ! There was some forbidden topics at that other place but my new brothers and sisters be teaching all sorts of stuff !-- Concentrates are what I'm birddoging now!-- First time RWS had a taste of some Yankee Hash , she said - can U learn to make this ?-- We both sat down and slid Down the dunes !-- I ain't no dum Sheet !-- Standing up on the dunes after smoking can get U hurt !

I stand corrected the ballasts from NCH are nano and the 8" sun hoods look the same

I stand corrected the ballasts from NCH are nano and the 8" sun hoods look the same

I though NCH would also go with the best, nanolux's DE remote ballast is one bad machine, and sunlight supply really did their homework when developing that air cooled hood.

good after noon all. If you have not noticed ,when I'm down here ,I do less computer time . lots to do down here. Had a hold em poker day today. Won 60 dollars and took the wife out. and had last 2 years tax returns amended so far today. BUSY. yooper I will be sending you a pm about our taxes. bake them late partners

Umbra, you truly are the Prince of Pun!

Giggy, you into metal? Not many around here, either.

Keef, you're late. We're gonna have to dock ya..........

i love heavy metal, the heavier the better. i'll listen to most anything but i don't prefer blues, southern rock, modern country, disco or rap, but just about everything else. the guys at work just couldn't under me, i'd listen to metal and the next day it would be crying in your beer classic country. but no matter what it is is has to be loud, i guess to much deep purple growing up..

i'm gonna take a pic of two plants i got after the lights come on, i gave them to a friend. she had them under cfls and doing 24/7, and they wouldn't grow. she gave them back to me. i put them in the box with the rest but i'm 12/12. i watched them a couple weeks and decided they where dead cause they didn't grow any so i didn't water them for about two weeks. i got to looking at them and saw new growth so i started watering them again. i was checking everything out last night and noticed they are flowering. i know it wont amount to anything but they are kinda cute.

I'm with ya there, Giggy! Garage band old style rock & roll loud as hell or head banging metal for me, thanks. Disco makes me ill, rap is limited to vintage Beastie Boys or 2 Live Crew, and then in small doses, and country & western makes me want to make violent love to my sister.

Good thing I don't have one!:)

Bozzo! Hope ya get sunburned!!!!! You coulda stayed here and been miserable along with the rest of us!

Keef, let me know when you need the easy way recipe for that "Yankee Hash".

Will do Hippie !-- got my LEDs in and hanging !-- Safe to say I didn't get a deal like Umbra !-- 300 watt lights -- got a switch on them for grow and bloom !-- got one over my nursery and one covering two boxes ( 1 sq. Yd.) In bloom -- we'll see.how they do !

Hi...56 years young here..toker for 40 plus years, grower for 30....nice to see a few of my compatriots here...looking forward to being a part of this community. Peace.

Hi...56 years young here..toker for 40 plus years, grower for 30....nice to see a few of my compatriots here...looking forward to being a part of this community. Peace.
bloodbooger welcome to marijuana passion. 56 years old, toker for 40 and grower for 30, hell yeah. i'm one of the younger ones, i'll be 54 in march been token since is was 13/14 and and growing about the same. that's if you want to call early growing growing, back then it all got smoked.

I'm with ya there, Giggy! Garage band old style rock & roll loud as hell or head banging metal for me, thanks. Disco makes me ill, rap is limited to vintage Beastie Boys or 2 Live Crew, and then in small doses, and country & western makes me want to make violent love to my sister.

Good thing I don't have one!:)

Bozzo! Hope ya get sunburned!!!!! You coulda stayed here and been miserable along with the rest of us!

Keef, let me know when you need the easy way recipe for that "Yankee Hash".
we don't even have a alternative rock station, so when i'm around a computer i have something playing from the net. here's one i play a lot, cause it's a decent station after the morning show goes off.
http://www.kissrocks.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back