Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning OFC. Up early ,the wife has a plan for today......I'm following orders this morning.... She is the boss on Saturday at least. The rest are toss ups. I watched Bob Seagar back when he was a local band in the late 60's. one night at the teen club he was up stairs and the MC-5 was down stairs singing their new song . Kick out the jams MF. Before they were forced to change the name. 3 nights a week for $2. good time. So it's old time rock and roll for me. But hank Williams senior was ok to.
:vap_bong__emoticon::vap-bobby_on_the_be

i don't know what i'm gonna do with these.
little1_zps70a63717.jpg

little2_zps538a1560.jpg

they are in 24oz cups so i could finish them. i don't know what she did to them. she said she feed them and kept the lights (cfl) on 24/7. i put them in my box and mistreated them bad but they are flowering. i think their cute little bonsi's. they are in the 2 1/2 to 3 inch range. she says they are in scott's organic soil, but no perlite.

good morning OFC. Up early ,the wife has a plan for today......I'm following orders this morning.... She is the boss on Saturday at least. The rest are toss ups. I watched Bob Seagar back when he was a local band in the late 60's. one night at the teen club he was up stairs and the MC-5 was down stairs singing their new song . Kick out the jams MF. Before they were forced to change the name. 3 nights a week for $2. good time. So it's old time rock and roll for me. But hank Williams senior was ok to.
:vap_bong__emoticon::vap-bobby_on_the_be
morning bozzo, love me some seger.

Old time rock and roll will never die. Wake and bake with it, cup of coffee and a bowl. OFC breakfast at it`s finest. As a teenager, went to Sherwood Forest and listened to Bob Seeger, Alice Cooper, Ted Nugent and the Amboy Dukes, Jazz Masters who morphed into Grand Funk Railroad. All these groups were local bands, not famous....yet.

PS,
We got an old booger in da house ? Welcome to the OFC, enter at your OWN RISK.

giggy,
Up early ain`t ya ? I got up at 6am, but brain does not function at that time. Need wake and bake first. The second one will do to. Anyway, good morning.

PS,
Them little girls don`t look bad. You should get a few grams from `em.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Welcome Booger ! 37 and raining sideways at the beach this morning !-- had to pick RWS up at work this morning - smuggling weather out there!-- wind blowing about 30mph with gust -- I was doing some of that snow driving -- forget some brakes !-- First time I ever run a redight going backwards !-- home safe trying to rebuild my buzz ! I was driving my a** off ya'll !

I think these new lights are gonna work well for me !-- This T.E. is thriving in my grow conditions ! Got one weak P.C. but they were free anyway !-- Yo Giggy I'm more of a classic rock guy although I keep up with current rock as well -- Got to see Bob Dylan - Eric Clapton-- Elton John -- Neil Young - Aerosmith - Alice Cooper and others !-- Got some pharming to do have a good day all !

Forgot about Pink Floyd -- Wow !!-- what a concert !
one of the best concerts i went to was pink floyd, and i have seen some good shows over the years, eagles/jimmy buffet, kansas/molly hatchet/georgia satellites, doobie brothers/pablo cruise, zz top, styx/kansas, reo speed wagon, boston, bad company/damn yankees that is just some of the rock side country is about as many too. the wife and i hardly go to anything anymore, i guess we got to where we don't like crowds and got lazy.

Nice Giggy !-- Pink Floyd in concert is hard to beat ain't it ? Hey Umbra - Every potent variety I wanted seems to be a parent or grand parent of the Tranquil Elephantizer -- Snow Lotus- Blockhead-- G88 Hashplant -- point me at some monster that is unrelated to my White Widow or this T.E. and I'll chase it to the ends of the earth ! That's a good thing about traumatic brain injury -- U can focus and go bird dog on something and not stop until it is resolved ! Looking for a legend ya'll !-- don't make me breed my own !

This T.E. might be da bomb but U gotta push the envelope !-- If I have to breed my own monster -- I'll start be crossing a female T.E. with a male Blockhead BX or Snow Lotus male ! Work it out from there !

So!- I post too much !-- it's my way of thinking out loud -- I got my eye on this -- Bhogart Hash Oil machine - the one pound size -- $1500-- says it recovers 95% of Butane and extracts 20% more oil than traditional methods -- no time soon maybe this time next year -- Texas got 4 MJ laws to vote on this session -- if anyone of them pass -- I'm on it like stink !-- I got a morals question cause ya'll know I have problems with that at times - Anyway they always be sending me credit card applications -- So if I don't have one by then I'll just open one -- buy my hash oil machine -- turn the oil into potent e-cig liquid or whatever the underground market desires -- pay the credit card off when I get the first bill and close it !-- would that be wrong ? I got questions to answer !-- like how much of the characteristics of the source weed comes across in the oil ?-- Like mixing oil from a killer sativa and a dank indica - I'm just wondering if I can tailor make e-cig juice for a desired buzz or effect ? Sounds like my kind of R&D!

I got those new LEDs to replace 2 that were broken - round lights-- draw a line down the middle -- one side worked the other didn't-- bulbs don't burn out like that -- took one apart this afternoon -- took one look at it and understood -- a prefab light board with plug in connectors -- one for each side -- connected to twin electronic boxes -- and they got numbers !-- I can combine them and have a whole light now and order the replacement parts whenever-- when I find a place to buy the components -- I am so over buying LEDs -- be building my own ! I wouldn't even need my glasses to build these puppies !

Keef ,what are the specs on the driver? maybe I can find one for you if you like.

morning ofc, WAKE AND BAKE. bowl in hand and coffee brewing. seems my alarm wanted to go off this morning, so i did my usual now i got a early sunday start. need to make some changes in my box but i'll try to do that tonight, just want to add more light. not used to the lights running at night so i have to make special times for it. still don't want the daughter to know what i have going, and will be glad when she is out of my house.

Good Morning OFC,
Guess wake and bake #2 is on the table. Can`t get up before giggy anymore it seems. All that means is 2 sessions, cha...ching. Sunday morning`s off to a good start now. Later. Peace.

PS,
Giggy, tried that lights on at night. Pain in the behind to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back