Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe I never served in combat in the army -- I did serve in what you're seeing right now with the riot!-- No fun being Po-Po at times like this !-- They waited until we were deep in the narrow streets and alleys then ran the roofs throwing bottles and stuff at us after they cut power ! We were all injured in one way or another by the time we made it to a safe place ! It tends to take sympathy for rioters out the equation !-- We weren't allowed to shot back !-- Ole Keef got him one with a beer bottle anyway !- showed his self in the moonlight !- Think I got him dead center with a beer bottle from about 15 ft away ! I know that hurt !

I seldom watch the news. Way too depressing. Just remember, for all the chuckle heads you see for an hour on the boob tube, there's tens of thousands of people just like us that don't hurt anybody, pay taxes, and do good instead of bad. The majority of people in the world would rather make a friend than an enemy.

I try to spread a little happiness everywhere I go. Most folks do.:)

ANd that is why you are the Hippie! Thanks for that, the world isn't all bad. Sometimes we forget that.

I have no issue with responding to an actual threat with actual force!
But I DO have issue with complete disrespect for authority and also authority abusing its position!
BOTH sides screwed up are just screwing up more and MORE @ this point.

Didn't want to sound like I had problems with the popo in THAT situation.
Those guys and gals are just trying to do a job and get home to their families that they are working to support.
(novel idea isn't it?)

It only takes a few short fused individuals with badges (and guns) to abuse their authority and do HUGE damage
to the trust we ALL (must) give those who enforce the laws we (obviously) NEED to live and thrive together.

ENOUGH!!

Love y'all!! thank you for listening to me vent my negativity.
Hope it doesn't weigh any of you down like it was me.
:48:

Can i just stay in here where it isn't as crazy as out there. Some jerk is being a jerk. he is hurting my feelings. lol.

Hopper - 2nd Infantry Division - 2nd. Military Police Company -- Camp Casey Korea - about 10 miles from North Korea ! They had drug stores with walk up windows - No prescription required ! We were withdrawing from Viet Nam and soldiers with time left to serve were sent to the 2nd "D" to finish out their time !-- There was a lot of anger and people would fight or riot at the drop of a hat !- Lots of racial tension ! A place where drugs were everywhere and people partied -- practiced their martial arts skills - when not on duty - 2,000 trained killers fired up on their favorite drug cocktail on a Friday night !- Definitely a dangerous place to be Po-Po !-- Po-Po helmets ,night sticks ect .were considered war trophies !--

Hello Old farts how the devil are you guys
Great to see you guys still here :vap-leafy_wave:

Rose,
When I tried to post on the complaint button, you must have already deleted it.

that is all i am doing is deleting nasty posts today. He is a very sick individual with no life. And angry and perhaps drunk. lol

Thanks Yooper. Did you show mrs y the bouquet for her?

Yeah my Cousin did 3 tours in Nam. He was an MP for awhile.

I never got the message Rose !-- We ain't that kind of people - hope U took care of it !-

Welcome T - Total - Sorry U showed up when someone wanted to act a fool !-- U grow weed ? - What and how ? If U got a problem growing weed someone in the O.F.C. has the cure ! Pot grows slow so we pass the time with things like our "Wake and Bake". Wake up have some coffee talk a little trash !- discuss our grows !-- This is a great place for a weed farmer who just wants to hang out with like minded people ! Join us in the morning - Don't know what to call it but we developing a afternoon get together that's been hopping !

looks like my negativity is shared today...

sorry your so angry @ the world "x-who-ever" "smells-fishy" (how ever many other accounts you want to make up)
sorry you don't have friends who will share your burden when life weighs too much
sorry you cant see how to make it better and only see ways to make it worse.

(sorry your a F'n pathetic looser who has nothing better to do today than this crap)
:48:

Thanks Rose,,i got to spread some rep. Damnt,,musta gave you the last Rep. Lol

I feel bad guys !- These two nice ladies just stopped by to save my soul !-- I spent about 5 minutes chopping their faith into little bitty pieces- When they left they had a funny look on their faces - like he made some good points - what if he's right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back