Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Shampooing the rug. Calling for thunderstorms Sunday, and I'm going to be having the whole fan damily over here for the fifth annual Father's Day Fiesta.

Pray for sunshine.

Paddle Keef....Paddle bro. It never even turned back NE, i was hoping for a bit more of a show, or at least get some of the rain outa it....it looked weak bro when i saw it last night over corpus cristi. Sun dance for the hippie, as long as he shares his purple mushrooms with me....great swallow story they rock don't they hippie. Hi OFC, that dubya thing is draggin me down this week.

We good but the mainland all the way to Houston got flooded !-- I spent the day with a comfortable buzz taking my time with the pharming - Took some more T.E. clones !-- Gonna let my pink line Widow go !- She got an upgrade when the Gloman found that girl from breeding her to the T.E. !-- Enter the Tranquil Widow !-- When I breed the T.E. to Wliams Wonder - I'll have two of the four Umbra listed as most potent indica heavy varieties !- Seems L.A. Confidential was on that list too !- If only there was someone in the O.F.C. growing it !-- Combining 3 outta four ought to be noteworthy !

Yup LA con is definitely hands down one of the finest indica smokes I have ever had the pleasure of smoking......and it will knock the lead right outa your pencil.

Guess we'll have to add it to the mix!--- It'll be cool to see this T.E. and T.W. grown side by side for a smoke off in the fall -- May the best girl win !-- In anticipation I'll just breed Willy to both !-- Then another smoke off !-Then maybe L.A.Con-- Then another smoke off !--Can U feel me on these smoke offs ?-- Lots of quality control !-- I want Umbra to teach me about these fruit flavored weeds !-- We got potent on the ropes -- What's this Cherry Pie X Key Lime Pie ?- Do I want it and where do I get it ?

Are ya all telling me to breed those la confidential and pass them around the place? I have no idea the sex of mine yet. soon, i hope. Might be a good idea. I have never had the pleasure of smoking it... Sounds good from Kraven...woo hoo.

I am one beat hippie! Got five outta six acres mowed, shampooed every damn carpet in the ranch, ate my first meal of the day (Chinese), and am heading for the shower. Wife said she'd smear some of Beemer's Balm on my back, I'm going to munch on a couple of canna caps, and the bowl of bubble hash is stoked and waiting. See ya when I'm clean!

No but if some T.E. X Williams Wonder pollen were available at the time U had a L.A. Confidential in bloom-- What U gonna do ?-- Could I maybe get a few of those seed ?-- Girl friend it's just a stepping stone to something else !--I'm not in a breeding competition with nobody !-- but I guess it's safe to say - There is already an O.F.C. group breeding project !-- Keep the best !-- And side projects are welcome such as the upcoming Strawberry Willy !-- Willy on the T.E. and or the T.W. ?-- can be done by several !-- The T.E. and T.W. are traveling !--

there is something else getting ready to hit the clubs here. It was called Bazooka Joe, except there was already an Indiana Bubblegum by Reeferman called that. It has been renamed Joe's Strawberry. It is 2 phenols of Dynasty's Carmel Kush bred together. Seeds from Spain will be available in a couple of weeks.

U high yet Hippy ?-- This fall when they have the Cups - I'll be bird dogging the most potent indica heavy hybrids !- Just seems to me that if U keep breeding the best U have to the best from the Cups U can't help but turn out something outstanding !-- I'm also interested in flavored potent weight !--

there is a site that is currently courting Aficionado seeds. Mean Gene won the Emerald Cup. His seeds are very hard to get and very expensive. But in the hands of the right person, they could be priceless.

Well I did get banned for life from 420 for asking if anyone wanted to split a ten thousand dollar pack of seed !-- I assume they would be cheaper than that ?--

What do those who insist on the best and have the money to afford it smoke ?-- I was devestated when I realized that Indica 50 was a scam !-- Someone out there has a G.M.O. weed like that !-- $400 an 1/8 -- I seen it's tracks and there is more than one !-- Watch Israel !-- Umbra got a friend with a lab !- He knows it can and has been done but he can't find it either !--- My Green Grail is out there !-- Why I can't find it is simple !- If U had a clone only variety worth $400 an1/8 -- would U be giving out clones for any price ?--

When I spent $5 each for 50 Widow seed I felt a little like Jack and the Bean Stalk !- Trading gold for magic beans !-- I did good !- I bought those T.E. seed for about $10 each and in my book it was a bargain !-- $20 -$60 a seed ?- That would keep it rare !-- still first pound harvested would pay for the investment !-- I'm in !

What about a pack of seed from the winner of the indica division of this year's world cup ?- How much they be ?-- I only need half pack of regular seed !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back