Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WoW!- Joe and I live in the same town !-- I'm just a crippled up old crazy vet. -- I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag !-- My dogs are just little lap dogs - no threat to anyone !-- Come take my weed !

Yeah, I have a standing challenge to the rippers. Come try your luck here. I got a back hoe & 40 acres with no neighbors for about 1 1/2 miles in any direction.
My dogs only job is to make noise when a stranger is on the property. Don't mind the dogs. hehe but Beware of their owner.
We still believe here that when you on someone elses property, they own your life.

Peace, Love & hippie beads is our prefered way of living, but this is a new and dangerous time in the world, I'll not be one of the unprotected.

I got a 'outer question -- How hard would it be to put a camera behind a scope and be able to operate it with a joy stick ?-- I might grow outside one day !-- Hippie - I got one of them Blueberry Blast plants coming out the dirt !-- I just finished the middle of the month pharming took some more fresh cuts !-- Let me count !-- 3 nope 4 plants !

damn mole hills are back after the wash out....good thing I got more worms today.

One of my male Borzois I used to have was the best mole killer I've ever seen. I'd feed the rest of the crew and he'd be out in the back, waiting patiently. It was very unlike him to miss a meal. I'd kick back and watch. After what seemed like forever, he'd grab something, lean his head back, and swallow the mole whole.

Wish I had him back. They don't mess much with the back half, but they LOVE the front yard. Go figure.:(

Kraven is that a C.F.L. in the tent?-- What does your temp run in there ?--seems like it would get hot !

No sir, it's a dig 600w HPS and a dig 400w MH. Temps are between 78-80F

Umbra, do they install cameras? That is scary. You do have dogs right?

Yooper, when you sign in do you check the button that says stay signed in? Please send a note to TechAdmin and state the problem you are having.

No one else is having picture problems that I know of. I have problems with it timing out when i am doing some other stuff.

Rosie you posted twice and im stoned and that really messed up :p

No sir, it's a dig 600w HPS and a dig 400w MH. Temps are between 78-80F

Rosie you posted twice and im stoned and that really messed up :p

Sorry, been a little under the weather for a couple of days. That is my story and i am sticking to it.

Stick to your story Rose !-- When U can only grow 4 plants that they can find -- What U gonna grow ?

I will know the answer to that question after this grow Keef. Probably one will have to be a high cbd, but who knows what the others will be. Fun to think about Keef. La confidential? Purple Haze?

Speaking of LA Confidential, think I will vape a bowl right now.

Hippie,
Ya got some good toast to go with that SOS ?

I happen to know a little about Sheet On a Shingle myself !-- Hey been thinking about that 4 plant limit !-- If U could start plants in October inside and move them outside in the spring veg them till fall ??-- I'm thinking if U did it inside with a SCROG grown from a multi variety grafted plant ?-- One plant about 8 feet square with 3-4 varieties !-- A SCROG rotation that U reveg repeatedly !-- No simplest answer is to just cheat !

Umbra, do they install cameras? That is scary. You do have dogs right?

Yooper, when you sign in do you check the button that says stay signed in? Please send a note to TechAdmin and state the problem you are having.

No one else is having picture problems that I know of. I have problems with it timing out when i am doing some other stuff.

Yes cameras and security lights and yes 3 large dogs. I use custom shotgun rounds that are meant to maim rather than kill. Glass shards, welding rod, nails, and some rock salt. It won't blast through dry wall and kill everything on the other side, but it will hurt like heck.

4 plants ?-- That bothers me !-- So U would have to grow feminized seed or break the law at one point or the other !-- Reminds me of that old stamp act -- U have to break the law to obey the law !-- U know that ain't right !-- Some of U guys really do try to comply and they won't let U !-- -- The best security is invisibility !-- One of my biggest beefs with growing outdoors !-- Hey they can't take it if they can't see it !

F plant limits. We want legal weed. 4 plants is not legal ,it's **.

Good morning OFC.

Good morning bozzo and the rest of the OFC. We gotta have a "wake and bake". So, grab a cup of coffee and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herbs and commence with our "wake and bake".

I am ready for a wake and bake at this ungodly hour. Satori and coffee me... Lets do this yooper. Wake up Keef and get those caps going.

Hi Giggy and bozzo! I see ya'll down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back