Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The seed selection is limited so I went with OG kush and slee stack.
We will see if they arrive and what they look like? This place smells a bit fishy so I kept the order at a minimum, under $20. I am on a limited income and need the seed so I went with the cheap place. I will give it a while and if it does not go through. I will go with a proven bank. If all goes well then yea. You can’t beat the prices. Just hope I don’t end up with a visit from the local leo or on a list. I live in a state that is downright mean to growers.
joe

Hey Joe, I bought from nirvana seeds. Took eight days or so. Prices wasn't too bad. I bought 30 seeds. Spent $88.
I'm in Georgia. It's pretty wild here too if you get caught.

Giggy - did U get that pic I sent U ?-- I order all my stuff online usually from Amazon !-- 2yrs and never had a problem -- UPS man showed up one day with a LED light - 2 gallons of nute solution a pH pen , a ppm pen and a couple rolls of red mylar !- they don't care !--

Keef yes I did. I think I have seen that on the kush side before. I'm trying to think where but someone I knew grew just kush. It may be on the rollitup site but I don't go there anymore.

Joe I have taken a liking to seedsman. Join, sign up for the news letter, and have a birrhday just shortly after you get points for a discount and can add a discount as well. They also have specials each month.

Morning OFC. Bad karma or something is how my day is going, lol. Ordered a mini split a/c for the garage grow room. It arrived last Friday and shipping company called and said it would be here on Monday. Come Monday, I make special arrangements to be available for the delivery. No show, no call. I call them. It'll be there Tuesday. No worries, I make arrangements to be there. No show and no call. They say it will be here today.

Hang in there Umbra !-- this too shall pass !-- Mane I'm glad I can root cuttings !-- If I had to start seed for each grow I'd be screwed !--- 7 Williams Wonder seed and I still don't have a single plant for my effort !-- I'm gonna push it and start some more !-- The T.E. is stepping up and I should be able to run a cycle of T.E. then two weeks later a cycle of Widow !-- I'll baby this little slow growing three leaf Blueberry Blast and see what happens !- From what I read most trifoliates will switch over and be normal so we be seeing !-- if it were to turn out to be a true polypoid -- Well we'll see !

Was asked to try loading pictures, so here goes. These were taken last Friday, 7/17/15. It says upload of file failed. So NO, still does not work for me.

Sounds like a good reason to get high Yoop --- Me and Umbra still waiting for the A/C delivery !-- Bastids !

Umbra -- Smart Brother can U 'splain why a pH pen is unreliable in RO water until U get some nutes in it ?-- Took me a long time to chain that pH monster !-- I finally turned one of my empty boxes into a RO holding tank !-- drop a bubbler in it and in 24 hours it is buffered or something pH levels out at about 7 and I can work with it !-- I installed the RO system because I use city water with 230 dissolved per million and a pH of 8 after filtering !-- U can't grow weed in salt water !--

The seed selection is limited so I went with OG kush and slee stack.
We will see if they arrive and what they look like? This place smells a bit fishy so I kept the order at a minimum, under $20. I am on a limited income and need the seed so I went with the cheap place. I will give it a while and if it does not go through. I will go with a proven bank. If all goes well then yea. You can’t beat the prices. Just hope I don’t end up with a visit from the local leo or on a list. I live in a state that is downright mean to growers.
joe

Hey Joe
Me too. Illinois is not a bit nice to those who try to beat the state out of a buck.
I've ordered from Nirvana 2 times before & had good luck with both. I had a low germ rate & believe the seeds were old, but for 20 bucks you can't beat 5 fem'd ICE & 10 mystery seeds for free. In fact I just ordered 10 Medusa reg. seeds a couple days ago. Always cash, registered the 1st one & not the 2nd. both came through no prob I give Nirvana an 8 out of 10.

I had problems with papaya germinating. It's probably my fault, but I had three out of 10 sprout.

a/c showed, finally. My son never took the trash out and now the can is full and another 100*+ week with the overwhelming smell of rotting food fermenting. When it rains it pours. Really just on edge about the fly by and the drive by, but it is all getting me pissed off. Put up a tarp on inside of fence so no one can see anything inside my fence and ordered shade cloth. Made sure we are compliant with paperwork and plant count...all the ducks in a row.
Keef there is a product that is supposed to put back what the RO takes out...can't remember it off the top of my head. No idea about the pH pen. TDS or EC works on resistance in the water. When the water is right out of RO filter, there is no resistance because everything has been removed. The meter requires there to be current, because a resistor is defined as a current limiting device. No resistance, no current.

So it's not just me that has problem germing !-- Look out once I get them in aero and sexed !-- They a** belongs to me then !-- Hey what do U do for a plants B-day ?-- First week of August my two Widow lines be 2 years old !-- I may yet get what I want form these seed !-- One viable female and I own it !--

Umbra, I feel you on the trash smell. Right now we have four garbage trucks in the shop. One was loaded when the engine let go. We get these brown colored maggots, about 3/4 inch long. And the little rice maggots too. Such a filthy, foul odor.
Last year a guy took home 2 5 gal buckets home full of the big browns. Dumped them in his pond. Fish wouldn't touch the first one.

So it's not just me that has problem germing !-- Look out once I get them in aero and sexed !-- They a** belongs to me then !-- Hey what do U do for a plants B-day ?-- First week of August my two Widow lines be 2 years old !-- I may yet get what I want form these seed !-- One viable female and I own it !--

Around my house plants get compost tea to celebrate

Thanks Umbra it makes more sense !-- No Ions in RO water !-- I 'm good on what to put back in !-- 5 mils Cal/Mag -- 5- mils Hydroguard -- 3 mils Botonacares pro-Bloom -- pH adjust to 5.8-6.4-- per gallon does it !-- Were U taking about a product called -- pH Perfect ?--

I had problems with papaya germinating. It's probably my fault, but I had three out of 10 sprout.

I personally don't like nirvana at all. I planted two feminzed papaya seeds this spring.. One was a twin that i separated when the bigger one went in the ground.
The twin is stunted the other two are very small and seem sickly. I had heard that feminized seeds were not as hardy and I would agree based on these. However, I grew some cbd strains that were fems too and they seem normal.

My papaya plants are very small. I doubt the will finish outdoors, unless the indica shorter bloom kicks in.

I grew master kush from nirvana and gave it away. Not my favorite place but I think they are they only ones that had papaya. I do love the smoke so i am hoping i don't have to bring them in to finish.

Thanks Umbra it makes more sense !-- No Ions in RO water !-- I 'm good on what to put back in !-- 5 mils Cal/Mag -- 5- mils Hydroguard -- 3 mils Botonacares pro-Bloom -- pH adjust to 5.8-6.4-- per gallon does it !-- Were U taking about a product called -- pH Perfect ?--
yes I think that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back