Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True dad Hopper !-- I'm happy for U Kraven !-- I'm a grow orphan learning best I can !-- U know how much U can learn running a constant grow !-- Root aphids tried to move in and live around where the stem passes thru my foam collars !-- Never heard of such a thing ! No sense in me trying to run a larger grow until I can deal with anything that can happen in my present grow !-- This is bug heaven ! Dealt with the pest before it got too bad !-- lost a few cuts that can be replaced !-- The grow disasters are becoming fewer and farther between !

Yeah Keef I had some root knot nematoads that kicked my beans *** this yr. Thank goodness they were in pots.

Got the rug done today. Yeah!!! One big load off my to-do list. Went over and grabbed Mom and took her for a ride. Wound up over my brother's, showing off my handy work.

Heading back home on I-75 and a Land Cruiser went blasting past me, only to slow up and hang off the port side rear bumper. Hung there for a minute and slowly pulled up to the front. A young fellow snapped my pic with his camera phone and waved! Got a feeling he was taking a pic of the personalized license plate, too.

I did what any normal hippie would; I flipped him the peace sign. Looks like the world might not hate hippies anymore.....:)

You setting a good example hippie!!! Took the dirt bike out today, made my rounds visiting family. Got to see some grandparents too. Some I haven't seen them in a year or more.

Don't go changing Hippy !-- Between spidermites and root aphids it's been a hard battle this year !-- Got a handle on the mites and the aphids tried to move in !-- Think we aphid free but these bugs lay eggs -U kill the adults and more eggs hatch !-- We can deal with them !-- What next?

l always figured if I ever had a major bug infestation, I'd just crank the CO2 in the room up to around 3000 PPM for a day or two. Shouldn't hurt the plants, and nothing that breathes air is gonna live.

Hippy I'm jealous !-- I think I got seed set on my Widow and a little T.E. mother !-- Can't wait to get the new seed started !

I gotta get my butt out to the pot pen and get this harvest in the bag. Too much rain today, but tomorrow and Monday are supposed to be decent, but cooler.

Gonna be seeds 'o plenty here in a short!

What U gonna have Hippy ?-- Mane if I'm late for Wake and Bake -- I'll catch up when I can !- Face is swelling up !

Watch for Gators. Course im always amazed how they live in such nasty *** toxic water.
I worked and lived in New Orleans after Katrina. That is the nastiest *** town I ever worked in. Bourbon Street stinks like bad food and nasty women,,ya cant walk 3 ft without being hit up for money are a cigarette. I stayed a few blocks away cause I worked Downtown. 2 trips to Bourbon Street and never again. Stayed at my Hotel are the bar. Lol Lol

my aunt and uncle were in N.O. She was real religious . walking down the street a hooker in a doorway propositioned my uncle. He tells her "my wife is with me" she told him the wife could come and watch too. They left town real fast .never to return. This aunt took all my Archie comic books because Veronica had a bikini on. real religious. lol

Mornin', all......... slept late this mornin', almost 6 by the time I got up ..... good, I guess, little extra rest before football .................

Morning O.F.C. Mornin Hoss, nice you slept in awhile, must be getting frosty back thear by now?

Morning ofc. Foggy here this am. The air is light and crisp, with the smell of turning leaves. I love the earthy smell of autumn.
Hippie, these seeds you going to have. Do they like to grow indoor??

Got a few minutes before the girls wake up. Just enough time to sit outside and smoke a bowl.

Morning O.F.C. Mornin Hoss, nice you slept in awhile, must be getting frosty back thear by now?

In the 40's and showers this mornin', but frost most mornings for the last couple weeks ..........heat usually comes on a few times during the night ..... tired of winter and it ain't even started yet

my aunt and uncle were in N.O. She was real religious . walking down the street a hooker in a doorway propositioned my uncle. He tells her "my wife is with me" she told him the wife could come and watch too. They left town real fast .never to return. This aunt took all my Archie comic books because Veronica had a bikini on. real religious. lol
Im an Athiest,,,lol ,,,,could give a crap. I didnt like it because it stinks and I dont like nasty *** women or drunks. They get on my last nerve. Bourbon street is way way over rated. Lousianna around that area has the highest cancer rate in the US. I lived there for 2 yrs because of work. Hated the freaken place. Coudnt wait to get my *** back to Dallas.

Yeah and so do they. Never seen so many fat *** ppl.

Hippie, these seeds you going to have. Do they like to grow indoors?
I'll find out if they matured enough to be viable today or tomorrow. Got two days without rain coming. In my limited experience, if it'll grow, it'll grow indoors.

Keef, I'll have to get out the paperwork and see just what's out there. If I wind up with a good batch, they'll be free for the asking. Well, some of 'em anyhoo.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back