Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ya'll ... Hippie ever get that remote start installed??
Yup! Little bugger works great. I can lay my lazy arse in bed and fire up the bus. It's supposed to have a 700-1000 foot range. Let's ya know when she's cranking and when she's running. Gonna come in handy in the next few weeks. We're due for a big 'un.

Good morning OFC, more rain coming. And, nice weather this weekend. Got a new washing machine and have not ever use it yet, that was 2 week ago. Shutting down before Thunder get here. All, you, beeps have a beautiful day.

morning all. nes, hold on to your knickers!! georgia sure has been getting some rain lately.
hippie, i'd love to have a remote start. i always try to let our vehicles warm up for a few minutes. when its cold out, nothing worse than running out to the car and cranking her up!

I was just ribbin ya Giggy. No worries and no hurries.....she is a good smoke.

Flip them girls and get the show started!
morning ofc, time to do it again.

bro i have been trying to get it in before the end of the month as there are some free blue berry fems and i plan to split. been wanting a blue berry to have for the ol lady. on another note i do have a bb x bpu doing very well but i think the gdp x br died, never added any leaves. them g13's like to stretch, and one split on it's own like i had topped it. i do have one that is growing slower then the other two and it is staying on the short side.

good morning all

Smoking a little bud and I mean popcorn bud of some recently havested, no cure.. cough.. but i wanted to see what this pheno was like. It is a green version of my purple haze.. let you know soon.
Going back to the trainer today. GULP.

I hope you all awake healthy and happy!

wh, i was wondering if i should start a thread that says RIP led's. HA HA HA... just kidding, but wouldn't it be fun?

Morning kids. Got my first good night's sleep all week. Damn acid reflux damn near took me out Monday morning. Nothing like waking up with vomit blocking your airway. Guess if it was good enough for Joplin and Hendrix, it's good enough for a broke down old hippie.:)

Got a plan for the rest of the week. Green Santa rides today, followed by a major clean out of the grow area. Going to pop a bunch of seeds on the first so I can get ready for an indoor grow, set my techie buddy up with his, and have a nice batch ready for spring's outdoor grow. Going to be nice to have some leafy green friends to get me out of bed in the morning. Hydro babies like daily visits.

Weather is supposed to be unseasonably warm the next few days. Got to finish cleaning the seeds out of the rest of last years crop and get busy making bubble as soon as it turns cold again. My goal is to make some of that ice water wax that you take one toke of and hide for four hours.

Good Morning O.F.C. It is dumping rain here with wind gust to 40 mph.... the coast is getting hammered....snow in the mountains is melting...and it is flooding.....What a way to start a day...
Nice..... on that start system Hippie, wouldn't work to well for me, still gotta push the clutch in..:) And what the heck a Hippie doing up all ready??
Let's Puff .....:48:

Morning kids. Got my first good night's sleep all week. Damn acid reflux damn near took me out Monday morning. Nothing like waking up with vomit blocking your airway. Guess if it was good enough for Joplin and Hendrix, it's good enough for a broke down old hippie.:)

Got a plan for the rest of the week. Green Santa rides today, followed by a major clean out of the grow area. Going to pop a bunch of seeds on the first so I can get ready for an indoor grow, set my techie buddy up with his, and have a nice batch ready for spring's outdoor grow. Going to be nice to have some leafy green friends to get me out of bed in the morning. Hydro babies like daily visits.

Weather is supposed to be unseasonably warm the next few days. Got to finish cleaning the seeds out of the rest of last years crop and get busy making bubble as soon as it turns cold again. My goal is to make some of that ice water wax that you take one toke of and hide for four hours.
Dont feel bad. I have to sleep with my head elevated pretty much all the time,,,and have for yrs because of Acid Reflux screwing up my esophagus. As a matter of fact it almost killed me because i thought the pain i was having was my Acid Reflux acting up,,,when i was having a freaking heart attack. After my open heart surgery i did not have that particular pain ever again. All along that freaking pain was my heart not Acid Reflux,,,and i had been to the emergency room 6 times before they got it right. All 4 ateries were glogged. One at 99% thd othef 3 between 70 and 80%. I still have acid reflux,,but now i know the difference. :confused2:

Howdy Hippie, I don't go on that site much anymore. I'm not growing so there isn't much to talk about. I will have to say that when you grow a lot one year it has a lot of time to cure and man does it get smooth. I also have acid reflux that has turned my esophagus to Barrets and if you have barrets esophagus you have a 5% chance to get throat cancer. Not good. I found that the heart meds that I'm on aggravates the problem. I stopped taking the dam stuff last year for 3 months and my reflux went away. Had to go back on it because the ticker was acting up and now I have to be really careful what I eat. Be careful

The best things in life start with the letter "S:" Sunshine, Sleep, Singing, Sprinkles, Spizza, Sdonuts, Stacos....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back