Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet Cane !---This Green Santa dude showed up with at least a cup of Chem91-x- The Sugar -x- Chernobyl seed !-- Blew my mind !! --I'll be planting them CWO and a few other goodies soon but D.D say wait ! -- Got 5 varieties need to be sexed and cloned !-- Got D.D. helping me find this stuff I need !-- Bracket where I think it should be with lots of 100 seed ! Shoot a little low -then shoot a little high -then hit the target !--Then repeat !-- Hippie say kill these and he get me some more !--How about I kill all but a half dozen or so and maybe one be what I want !-- Maybe not !

Nice!!Keef, Gotta Love that Santa guy....Sounds like you got a handful going there...You are lucky to have a helper...

Y.D. Have been to a few Cock fights .. Fun at the time....But Not really my cup of tea....

If I'm the only one interested in polyploids , how come they sell polyploid kits ? -- .25% --.5% and 1.0 % solutions !-- two questions to answer --Place an order and roll the bones !

Close enough Y.D......Nothing like an early morning Bake..Nice cup of Chai.....:)

Good morning Rose, Cloudy & cold here 32* ..Burrr...

Morning, I really don't wanna tell my stories.....bad mojo....but I'll toss my peter up on the table too if y'all really wanna measure......

Morning Kraven... No need to bring out any Bad anything... Ya better keep ya peter in ya pants....Sounds scary,just tossin him around & All :)

I Love Pot.....:48:

morning ofc. my time at sea was three years of my young life in the navy. i had thought about the merchant marines as the sea still calls to me even after all these years, but meeting my ol lady kept me shore bound. i did iron work for about 6 years and decided i would be better in a shop so that is what i do. i'm one that can do what ever i want to. krav some stories are best untold.

Giggy that's funny, When I was a young chap I tended a wielder.... burnt a lot of rod mostly while in the shipyards..... Never did like that smoke in my face all the time...

So, what ya smokin this morning Kraven? Me, some nordle with last nights left over LA hash. I have a busy day and should be asleep...but hey, get up, smoke and go.. smoke and go... i like it.

Good morning Cane, and giggy.

Having a Blueberry muffin right now...Thinking of some bacon & eggs, when Mama rises..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back