Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be the first time a seed company lied would it ?--- Maybe they selfed it maybe not !---- I with U about getting the cut U want and keeping it !---The BPU-X-B.B I got from Umbra has done me right !--In bloom she has a great blueberry smell !--- We got pharming to finish up today ! -- Trips my Blueberry male needs to be chopped back or something --Took about half dozen blueberry cuts yesterday !--- I'm Ettinger some sickly plants finish up in bloom then fill it up with clones and veg them longer and step up to bigger plants !--- Be chopping up that Bubblicious girl and put her to work soon !---

Maybe someone has a good cross made with Harlequin.

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Harlequin/Clone_Only_Strains/

Clone Only Strains - Harlequin
Harlequin is one phenotype of a plant bred to produce hashish. The genes are 75% sativa and 25 % indica. The Sativas include an early-1970s Columbian Gold, a Thai from the mountains near Laos, and a Swiss native land race that was bred for consumption of cattle. The Indica is from Nepal's Mustang state. These are all high-elevation plants... Harlequin is available as a clone at dispensaries in the Bay Area that are participants in Project CBD, including Sparc and the Vapor Room. The smell and taste are sweet with an almost syrupy heaviness that is pleasant on the inhale and the exhale. she needs about 60 to 70 days indoors to finish her full flowering. She sets flowers fairly quickly compared to other strains. I see fingertip-sized bud set at two weeks of flower - compared to pencil-eraser size in other plants at the same two weeks of flower. She really needs some way to support the colas the last few weeks because the trichomes and flowering tops get so heavy. Along those same lines, in a drying room where strains like Blueberry or Bubba Kush take seven to 10 days for drying before curing, the Harlequin can take as long as three weeks. She can be completely obscured by 'sugar' to where she looks "frosted".

Cannabinoids in Harlequin Leaf?
Earlier this year Wilson Linker, a sales executive at Steep Hill Lab, tested leaves taken from a Harlequin plant about five weeks after it was started indoors from a clone. "Still completely in veg," he says of the plant. Linker took leaves from different various parts of the plant, ground them up, and tested them by GC/MS. To his surprise, the leaf tested at approximately 4% CBD and 2% THC.

Linker repeated the test and confirmed the results with another Harlequin clone started the same day. Key questions will be answered by more testing: Do all Harlequin plants produce cannabinoids in the vegetative state? Do other CBD-rich strains have this trait?

"The true benefit," says Linker, "would be that you could extract the CBD in mid-summer, not wait for buds before harvesting. There's obvious implications for making edibles and tinctures. Imagine not having to deal with a harvest!"
Strain Lineage / Genealogy
Harlequin »»» Columbian Gold 70s x Thailand x Swizerland x Nepal
Columbian Gold 70s
»»» Colombia x Colombia
Colombia »»» Sativa
Colombia »»» Indica/Sativa Hybrid
Thailand »»» Sativa
Swizerland »»» Sativa
Nepal »»» Indica
Family Tree
»»» Click to show all parents of Harlequin in our dynamic family tree map.
Crossbreeds and hybrids with "Harlequin"
Project 13 »»» Harlequin x Cherry AK47 F1
Pennywise »»» Harlequin x Jack The Ripper
Good Medicine »»» Harlequin x Appalachia
Harlequin Bx »»» Harlequin x Good Medicine
Freedom Baby »»» Harlequin x Joseph
Hurkle »»» Harlequin x Querkle
CBDiesel »»» Harlequin x Turbo Diesel
»»» All direct crossings (15 strains) + Sub-Hybrids! «««
New »»» MapThisShit!

Hopper I like the "map this **** feature" !--- I wanted some Snow Lotus seed --she the mother of legends but D.D. say deal with what I got first ! ---
That Selfing thing I mentioned fascinates me !--Take a clone --turn it into a male and breed it back to itself !

I made a harley freedom baby cross and had it tested, it didn't turn out high cbd... I do have those columbia gold seeds I better plant.. Thanks you guys.

U can't make me learn something I have no interest in but if it is important to me I obsorbed everything I can find on the topic !--- If I had the skills to do tissue culture Rose could send me on leaf and I could make Many- many clones !--- Weed is important to me and I'm out to learn all I can that has to do with weed !---Let me get this polyploidy thing down !---Then Tissue Culture ---I'm coming for U !

Nothing spectacular, but I wanted to share anyway. I didn't pH the water, I thought I'd already bought the +/- pH, must not have. Seems many people report success without ph'ing the water. I did use a cloning gel. For now, I have two cfl bulbs in the 6500k. Not sure on wattage. But it isn't high watts. Approx 1900 lumens if I remember correctly If y'all see anything I should do different, don't hesitate

Dog they'll root out for U !--Do U run the pump all the time ? -- I would suggest U get an aquarium air pump and bubbler stone and snake it in beside the pump cord and run it 24/7---- I run my pumps 15 on 15 off with a bubbler !--pH isn't that important till they pop some roots !---

Sometimes I feel like throwing in the towel, but that would only make more laundry for me!

Good morning OFC! Time for my wake & bake!
Just wanna get high by the beach......

Dog roots need oxygen ---You'll read all sorts of cap about the bubbles being to big to be obsorbed in the water but they miss the point the air pump will supply air exchange inside the box !-- 15 on 15 off with the water pump the roots have time to obsorbed oxygen and still stay damp !

Thanks keef. I need to get supplies anyway. I want to try dwc and see how I like it. I think I want to get away from dirt. Or at least organic. It seems with organic, unless you plan to go all the way with it, it just isn't my game. I'll try the dwc, and see what I like

Dog one more thing !-- running that pump all the time wl warm up the water !--U might want to get a thermometer U can slide in beside the cord !---The reason I put my pumps on a timer was because above 80 degrees I got white slime on my cuts !-- It looks like a clear gel on the stem U trying to root !--Not good !

Thanks keef. I need to get supplies anyway. I want to try dwc and see how I like it. I think I want to get away from dirt. Or at least organic. It seems with organic, unless you plan to go all the way with it, it just isn't my game. I'll try the dwc, and see what I like

I loved growing DWC. you can fix things pretty quick,,,course you can also screw things up quick too. Lol
Really liked it though. Very clean way to grow.

Dog U gonna need nutes, a ppm pen and a pH pen !-- After seeing how my first Aero cloner worked I just made my own !-- Had problems and solved them one at a time !--- What I do is aero --but the roots soon hang in the nute water anyway which is DWC ---I just feel that those hanging roots can obsorb O2 from the air between spraying !--- Like Hopper said things can go bad fast water pharming ! --- but U can fix things fast too -

Why U think U can't water pharm organically?-- I'm only a hair away and looks like we headed that way !--- D.D. changing things -- Humboldt roots ? --Golden tree ?-- Some kind of worm casting tea ? -- We already use nematodes for root ahphids --and iwhen the spidermites show up again I'll feed them to predatory mites !---She stepped up and is changing from my beginner Batonacare Nutes !-- My only thing is change one thing at a time !

Oh she ain't going no where Rose !--She crazy as me !--- Takes both of us to make a whole person !

Hi oasdi, nice to see you.

UPDATE: just called the extension office and the head dude lady that knows everything, has never heard of a broad mites. We don't have them here, that tells me they don't like to freeze, the cuttings are going in the refrigerator as I type.

Thank you again Keef. So surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back