Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra U need to grow some more of that Skywalker !-- Sounds like that was some fine weed !

Giggy, hate to hear it. I need to get out of the mechanic field before I get arthritis. I have problems with joints as it is.
morning dog, i have been a machinist most of my life, did try ironworking for a bit. nowadays they find i can do what ever i want to and keep me busy. built another cab then had to paint it as well.
They clean it out and smooth it up some you'll up and around in no time Giggy !--

Dog-- soon as they turn us loose I think your wrench turning days is numbered !
Cane we got heat indices over a 100 everyday !-- I remember how big they can grow outside and I envy U guys !-- I can't grow them like that yet but I'm getting set up for 5 harvest a year !-- One set finishes bloom I'll have another group ready to go to bloom !--
that's what they tell me, but i still don't like the thought of it.
Good morning peeps,
A cool windy morning here. Keef, you think were half crazy? hmm crazy good.

Giggy, my daughter is having shoulder surgery on the 14th, i think, she has been fighting it for 8 months, it will be laparoscopy but the recovery time for hers is long.. a torn tendon. You will have to tell the anesthesiologist about your asthma attack and you don't have asthma...that is scary. Is yours scheduled? Best wishes man. You will feel better.

Cane, good to hear ya.. Yes, bat guano makes big plants. enjoy..

Nick, if you figure out how to get stuff done without moving, let me know. lol

Good moring Yard dog.
morning rose, you got that right. no i haven't set one up yet, we were trying to see how long the shots would last. so far about 3 to 4 weeks but the hurt is starting to come back. i hope everything goes well for your daughter, keep us posted.

I'm rocking the new phone now I need to figure out how to get the talk to text function going and I'll be golden. Maybe :vap_bong__emoticon:

I don't know whether to congratulate U Nick or if U found out about the smart phone assassin and are just giving me a hard time !-- I can't go back and change things !--I kilt they a** --O.K. !--

I know all ya'll done got so aggravated at a computer U just wanted to kill it --Well ---I did ! --I kilt 2 before I was banned from shooting electronics !-- It doesn't really do anything but give U a little satisfaction !--but I'm getting better !-- Killing everything is not always an option !--We not supposed to let that kinda stuff out !-- See most married men have honey do list -- I got a honey don't do list !-- Shooting electronics is on it !

Hey while I'm on a roll -- U know that high deer sign D.D. posted ? -- We'll that come about because there's this " Short Bus School " -- Down the road and there's a sign there that I find offensive! --
It says " Slow Children Crossing " -- Seems to me "Children Crossing " --would have been enough !-- They shouldn't make fun of those children like that !

Umbra U need to grow some more of that Skywalker !-- Sounds like that was some fine weed !
Someone else told me the same thing not too long ago, lol. So I called the seed bank to get things straight. We'll see. I remember back in the 80's, when I first ordered seeds from Holland, everyone thought I was crazy to seed money in the mail for seeds. The 1st seed bank I ordered from was SSSC. I was nervous about it, so I called them to ask about the shipment. I got up at 4 am on a Saturday and called and spoke with Kees the owner, he was doing the dishes. Back then, shipments didn't come from overseas, they were sent domestically.
Bodhi sent me a special OG pack of beans that are burning a hole in my pocket. Oh and then there is the private reserve OG. Beans be plenty. So....I have a male cwo and no where for him to do his thing. He gets the chop today. I don't want to risk the main crop getting pollenated this late in the cycle.

Anyone want to comment on the buckeye. Like how much THC, yield, parentage, and smoke. Your the second person I've seen growing it on here.

Hey Ghost man, i haven't had the pleasure of smoking it, but Mel, the breeder told me it was 90 % indica. I will let you know in October. Mel also said it is a fast finisher. It is very popular and I expect it to be really great smoke. Oh, and she is HUGE outdoors.

OF, very pretty, what kind of spider is that, and what is she eating?

Anyone want to comment on the buckeye. Like how much THC, yield, parentage, and smoke. Your the second person I've seen growing it on here.
I don't know that many people who routinely have their weed tested. Dispensaries do it, but most home growers don't. There are a few sites that carry Mel's work and they would have all the specs. Try firestax.

Well let's see if I've got this figured out. Keef, the I know all about that Electronics thing. I have killed more than my fair share. Last thing I shot was a 65 inch Mitsubishi big screen.��

Ghostman - the smoke is really nice. i don't know what the percentage thc is but it was really nice and crystally. my signature has a link to my last indoor grow. i also grow on the cheap so your results will probably be better. i mix mine with some sativa to get a more lively buzz. the best part about it is bag appeal to me. looks really nice. the yield was less than i am used to, maybe 80% of what i usually get. i am happy i have it and glad i have more seeds.

rose - not sure what kind of spider. maybe a cannna-spider or just a happy spider. there are two that have take up residency on my plant.

Good Evening OFC. My girls are looking good outside. When do you think I will see flowering? Wishing everyone have a wonderful day.

I think they will be starting anytime.. I am glad they look nice ness. I hope your day is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back