Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef can you smell that smells like a skunk Hahaha hope you're having a good night so far my friend

Doing O.K. Bud !--D.D. cooking me some seafood tonight !--I'm nursing that perpetual buzz !-- Prolly took too many caps !-- Working the pipe !-- I'm good !-- I bred that BPU-X-B.B. a couple times now ! --I got a couple fingers of seed in that bag !-- Got some more pollen so it's not that big a deal but it would be nice to find them !-- She what Umbra maybe 18 months old ?-- I am not going back thru 1500 pages to find out !-

I am not watching it keef. I know who I am voting for. The debate is not going to change anything for me.
I been drinking beer at my neighbors. Now I smoking a joint of bpu. Almost bed time for me.
Green Santa flies again!
I'll have something for Santa to pick up one of these days.. snow lotus seeds

Dog -- Sending U some Skunky -- What U think about some GDP-x- BPU ?-- Some of those Black Rose crosses ? -- I got some stuff in mind !--

morning all, i skipped the bake this am. maybe i had a few too many brews last night.
keef, i wanted to try the GDP but i didnt have anything make it past the sprout stage. who doesn't want to try some granddaddy purple?
man it feels like friday morning, but i got another day to go. i got my order of jars and some boveda packs yesterday. getting ready for the next harvest, i am guessing i should pull in at least 12 zips. i am getting ready for the next set of bloom, getting the girls in shape and ready.

Morning O.F.C. ! --Ugh !-- Stuff hurts !---
Yo Dog -- Those GDP-X-B.R. we're on the edge of being too old to germ !-- I got one plant out of about 3 dozen seed !-- I got enough to give it another try !-- What I was talking about was GDP -x- BPU !-- Sister to that BPU that U got but with a purple mom ! -- I did have a problem germing some Black Kush !-- Some of these seed maybe a little older than others !--- One thing for sure is U can't beat free ! -- I'm gonna spread them out maybe we can exchange clones if someone has good luck !-- Shoots I wanted to keep lots of them but I really got more varieries than I have room for so I'm passing them on - !-- Grow'm big and grow them strong O.F.C. !-- They going out maybe probably tomorrow! -- Oh!-- That bag of seed I lost ? --That was BPU-x- Bubblicious! --- I had my BPU-X-B.B. seed all along !-- This is the one U can count on !-- The mother ain't going nowhere for long time !-- That's her posing in that pic I posted yesterday !--
With that I'm gonna see if I can get twisted now !-- Later !

GDP x BPU, sounds fantastic. i have been very happy with the BPU i have been running. she is not going anywhere for a while. when you pop a jar open it has very good aroma. and when you crush some up to smoke the smell is so strong it almost makes your nose water. yeah bro, can't beat free. send em on, and i'll roll the dice with you and see what we get. this blackberry snow lotus is shaping up well. did the final trim last night, she is about 15 days in bloom and building buds. i have high expectations of her, and i don't think i will be disappointed.

Dog I got a BBSL girl too but she kinda stretchy !-- She still recovering from being sexed but I don't know !-- This one needs to be in a SCROG! -- I know it'll be good cause I had her half sister the T.E. but this thing is different looking plant !-- I got all these seed and what excites me most is grow back there already !--- Nurse Larry !-- This is Medicine phenos is serious business and the Larry OG pheno got me scratching my head !-- The bud grow in a ball almost !-- The smells are very nice !-- Shiny Rock hard bud and lots of it !-- Her and the BPU gonna make super vape oil !

Good morning all hope everyone is off to a good start

Does anyone on here ever watch anonymous videos I received a pretty crazy one this morning sure opened my eyes to something's

Anyone on here ever use one of those Apollo digital ballasts their purple in colour I just ordered a 1000 hopefully I didn't waste my money

bud i have an apollo digital ballast. sounds like you got the same thing. dimmer style, the ballast is purple. mine is a 1000 wat too. i have been using it 12/12 for over a year now with no issues. i would say to take the ballast and blow dust out of the vents every few months to help keep the cooling system clear. playstation or xbox had a problem a few years ago due to dust clogging the fans and overheating the console.
keef, i will snap a good picture of the snow lotus i have, she did stretch more than the bpu i have been running. but she wasn't bad, i think she stretched about 9 inches total. she has slowed down and is starting to build buds now. i have a 5.5 foot ceiling height in bloom, i just keep in mind when i stick em in bloom. good thing with clones is i can get used to what the plant does in bloom and let them get bigger before bloom.

Morning Bud !-- I don't know anything about them !-- I might be a little high but I don't even know what that means !-- No offense meant !--
Hey yesterday the 750 mil bottle here was a full gallon of strong apple pie wine !-- When D.D. went to the store I put it in the freezer !-- When she came home she said the store was hawking apple pie wine and passing out samples !-- She said she had to know !-- She say it was nasty and no where near what I make and apple is not even her favorite flavor fruit wine !-- Well after spending over 24 hours in the freezer and filtering off the ice !-- It's sipping liquor now !-- Don't know what else to call it but Apple Jack !-- It is Intense !---If I was gonna distill ?-- I thing I would freeze off my filtered mash and concentrate it before putting it in a still !-- Instead of cooking off 5 gallons and getting 10%(?) return -- Maybe get 30 -40 % per run !-- That means start with 5 gallons --end up with 2 + gallons (?) Just a thought !

View attachment 20161020_090623.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back