How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think another things that makes a difference is how LONG you smoke for. For instance, if I'm gonna START smoking and only gonna chill by the tv for a couple hours and hit the sack, I don't need that much, but if I'm gonna be smoking all or most of the day...it adds up quickly.

Thorn said:
Sounds like me right now lol our guy just dissapeared about a month or 2 ago :( Its funny, I used to do this when I lived with idiots - they used to spill a lot of weed in the basement when they were clumsily rolling Js - when I wasn't working I'd go 'hoover' up and enjoy my day :D

Small tangent: That reminds me of a story my dad told me about a year ago.

It was just after I'd been up to visit my folks for a bit and got hooked up with some really good dank by one of my best friends. It was about week after I left. My dad was vacuuming the hallway by my old room and saw a clump of something on the carpet. He thought "funny, that kinda looks like bud," ignored it and continued on his path. On the way back, he saw it again, thought "that really does looks like bud," and went on his way. On his return pass, it was in the way. He stopped, looked at it and thought "I think that's bud." He picked it up, and sure as **** it was bud. I had apparently dropped a nug the size of a nickel on the carpet, and miraculously, it hadn't been eaten by the dog, batted around by the cat, or ground into dust underfoot. He told me he left the vac where it was, went a lit up a bowl and stoned out for the rest of the afternoon.

I think it was the first time either parent had ever thanked me for not picking up after myself, and for sure, the first time I ever wasted or lost weed and didn't feel bad about it. :D I almost pissed myself laughing when he told me the story. My old man has quite a sense of humor.

clanchattan said:
i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints, and then i smoke two more.

Best driving song ever. Especially when you're either on your way to get, or on your way back.

mrs. st00ner said:
I think another things that makes a difference is how LONG you smoke for. For instance, if I'm gonna START smoking and only gonna chill by the tv for a couple hours and hit the sack, I don't need that much, but if I'm gonna be smoking all or most of the day...it adds up quickly.

True, that. If I wake 'n bake and try to maintain, then I can easily go through about three to five grams in a day with a mild high.

My usage is very sporadic. One day will be fulled with toking from sunrise to dusk. Some days I do not have any at all. I would venture a guess and say I use approx. 1 pound each year.

:beatnik:

My problem is having enough i smoke blunts so i can smoke a quarter or half oz a day easy if i have the bud why i am glad i am growing now save so much more money but the wait is the killer lol but between me and the old lady i bet we can smoke quarter pound a month easy lol schwag that is now the stuff i have seen u guys grow i probly keep rolling till would pass out which would probly be 1 blunt lol from some of the stuff i have seen u guys grow lol

I smoke way to much everytime i Eat shower sleep go out come home i have 3-5 bongs, i dont know in weight but i dont smoke joints cus thats a waste :)

34 Grams Every 2 Weeks or less

omnigr33n said:
How the heck do people smoke half ounces to full ounces in a day?? I really don't understand this. This seems to be like abuse lol. I get high off 1 gram a week and Im happy. High, not stoned. Is there a difference?

I'm with you on this one, omni. Man, 1oz a day is like 23 pounds a year! Dude, almost 2 pounds a month. I dunno. Maybe efficiencey is the problem. That's alot of money... Or a lot of big plants. I mean, there's no relation, of course, but that has to equate to something. Something like a six pack-a-day cigarette habit (just a guess..) !!!!:shocked: :rofl: Wow, even back in the day at my most frequent it was no where near these kinda #s. Jeeze, that stuff would never be out of yer face... All day long! Well, if ya smokin' that much bud, I say more power to ya! But still am in awe as to how it gets done. ;)

parkingjoe said:
your hardcore girl i smoke about 2gms per month:holysheep::D

my best friend puts that in a joint and he smokes constantly:eek:

1 single skinner with trace amounts in it and im anyones:rolleyes::p

pkj

Uh huh....sure. :eek:

I don't smoke enough, that's why I want to learn to grow. I really dislike buying pot anymore but I won't quit smoking it.

omnigr33n said:
It kinda sapped away all my ambition, made me super lazy and helped me forget so much in the short term lol. I have also noticed that my dreams are freakin VIVID like crazy. It's like I am on the verge of lucid dreaming and I can fully remember my dreams in super color. It kind of bugs me out.

All of these happen to me as well. The dreaming is insane. I actually remember most of my dreams while I abstain from cannabis. The problem is that some of them freak me out and it is the only time when I almost have a panic attack...seriously. I almost want to smoke just to not wake up scared poopless in the middle of the night or morning but I cannot (drug test bc I am looking for a job...very Unconstitutional and not cool).

I do have ambition to do stuff a little more but the mindless repetitive work is not there anymore while abstaining (i.e. Cleaning is not cool sober nor does it get done...and I do not put that extra finese onto projects, work, etc. while sober)

One thing that I think is odd is that I forget stuff a little more now...which does not make much sense.

Those that smoke a half ounce to an ounce a day must not need to function very much in life...I tried it and didn't do much of anything during that part of my life. Seriously, I would pass out blunt in hand because I smoked myself asleep...9 blunts in a day make me pretty retarded

I cannot wait to smoke again though. I have abstained for over 5 weeks now and once I get a job then I will go back to it...slowly but surely.

All I CanMan, All I Can...

Been doin that since the ripe old age of 16... I'm 33 now. No wierd dreams, and I only forget things that are unimportant. I smoke at least on average 6-7 joints a day. I love how big ol' J-Gar effects everyone differently, and never hurts anyone.

nvthis said:
I'm with you on this one, omni. Man, 1oz a day is like 23 pounds a year! Dude, almost 2 pounds a month. I dunno. Maybe efficiencey is the problem. That's alot of money... Or a lot of big plants. I mean, there's no relation, of course, but that has to equate to something. Something like a six pack-a-day cigarette habit (just a guess..) !!!!:shocked: :rofl: Wow, even back in the day at my most frequent it was no where near these kinda #s. Jeeze, that stuff would never be out of yer face... All day long! Well, if ya smokin' that much bud, I say more power to ya! But still am in awe as to how it gets done. ;)

23 pounds a year! Holy Bejebus! That is crazy. Think of the tar intake alone man. That is kind of disgusting in itself. That resin on your bowls ends up in your lungs lol. I don't care what people say, smoking marijuana at those levels is just plain unhealthy. I think this is especially true if you're smoking those amounts for years and years. You are just asking for some sort of chronic disease later in life.

ArtVandolay said:
I don't smoke enough, that's why I want to learn to grow. I really dislike buying pot anymore but I won't quit smoking it.

I hate buying pot from these hustlers and Tony Montana Wanna be's around here. Especially when I know that I am just helping them smoke for free. Screw that!

Weezy said:
All of these happen to me as well. The dreaming is insane. I actually remember most of my dreams while I abstain from cannabis. The problem is that some of them freak me out and it is the only time when I almost have a panic attack...seriously. I almost want to smoke just to not wake up scared poopless in the middle of the night or morning but I cannot (drug test bc I am looking for a job...very Unconstitutional and not cool).

Those that smoke a half ounce to an ounce a day must not need to function very much in life...I tried it and didn't do much of anything during that part of my life. Seriously, I would pass out blunt in hand because I smoked myself asleep...9 blunts in a day make me pretty retarded

I have been waking up after 4-5 hours of asleep as opposed to my 12-14 after smoking the night before. I dream in HD and then I wake up and can't get back to sleep. I like the dreams because I can actually remember them. Lately they have been about me trying to survive from gun shot wounds to freakin zombies ( that damn Left 4 dead! lol).

Yea, smoking that much is just energy sapping. I don't think I could smoke those amounts even if I wanted to. I would probably throw up and just get crazy sore throats. This coupled with the psychosomatic affects of knowing that I am smoking so much I would probably end up like the girl in the anti-marijuana commercial where she is all melted into the sofa.

the sublime lyrics aside, a bowl or two a day keeps me on an even keel. i completley agree on the dreams..........no smoke = vivid dreams, my usual amount and sleep is like a on off switch, i can't remember a darn thing

omnigr33n said:
You are just asking for some sort of chronic disease later in life.

Thats prett harsh man. I'd never wish that on anyone. Please remember we are all different and need different amounts of it ;)

Thorn said:
Thats prett harsh man. I'd never wish that on anyone. Please remember we are all different and need different amounts of it ;)

hell aint nothin wrong bout askin for chronic

I smoke about an Oz a month. I feel like a lightweight compared to some of you guys :p

diffrent strokes 4 diffrent folks ,,,,,the main thing is we all enjoy it :48:

Latest posts

Back