I got busted last night yall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a request to get an appointment with the only mj specific doctor known in the whole freakin state. Four month waiting list and $300 dollars just to get in for an appointment. I have heard countless stories from people that got there card from him.

shoking times mh,,,, this old boot needs her mouth super glued shut,,,, what a dirty grass,,, id set some traps for her when she comes home steaming[drunk] some small fishing hooks and line should do the trik,,,hang them all round,,,sos she stumbels in to ,,,skoosh some cooking oil threw her letter box so when she comes home drunk walks threw her door and gos flat on her face,,,magots to iv found them to be good at geting to folks get from fishing stores,,, put them threw her letter box infest her gaff[i did so to a pub once caused them hasel for months]they biruy them selfs and turn in to blue botels[big nansty flys],,,, super glue is a great noise up to folks expeshily landlords put it in every hole and creek you see this will cause her all sorts of problems and money[for locksmiths] put it in her key hole sos when she comes home drunk and finds her key wont go in her door,,,,thers lots of ways to skin a cat,,,i hope all goes well for you freind..././///peace [j]

Oh, Maine. I am so sorry to hear this distressing news. I hope for the best for you and your family.

In many states you cannot get a card if you have had a mj conviction--I hope this is not the case in Maine.

I do not understand why you pulled the plants and ran. Your landlady was obviously very drunk. When the cops got to your place, they would have seen that. If you had answered the door and answered the cop's questions courteously, pointed out your landlady's drunken state and expressed confusion as to why she called the cops, you probably would have been okay.

I have to say she sounds very much to me someone on the bipolar spectrum, perhaps rapid cycling, who is likely self-medicating. I really do agree that if it's possible, move. She is not likely to get better if she is in denial, and using alcohol to deaden the voices/demons she thinks she hears. One thing you can be happy about, Maine, is that you're not related to her. Imagine having someone on that kind of destructive merry-go-round as a mother or close relative. It's such a heartbreaker. Stay strong, stay positive, stay safe. Try not to hate her--does not sound like she is in control of her life, and likely will never be. Self-medicating for bipolar issues using alcohol is very bad. However, I have known one bipolar person who was able to successfully use sativas for rapid cycling bipolar, so it kept the edge off the paranoia around others, allowed him to mellow out at home until the paranoia shifted.
Good luck, Maine. I'm holding you in my thoughts.

So sorry to hear about your bust MaineH.

It's easy for people to point out what you "should have done", but its hard to act cool in those situations.

My wife had the unpleasant experience of having a police officer knock on our front door about 10 years ago. I had a full grow op in the basement and she was home alone. She started freaking out and called me at work, very upset, before answering the door. I calmed her down and told her to answer the door. There was NO way he was there to bust us as no one knew I was growing. She did answer the door calmly and the cop said he was just following up on a noise complaint call regarding our 2 German Shepherds barking. The cop left with out incident and everything was fine. I hate to think about the out come if she was not able to get me on the phone. Her severe anxiety (I'm sure) would have tipped off the cop that there was something going on other than a couple of barking dogs.

I'm sending a PM with a a little advice regarding your situation.

Good Luck with everything,

MaineC

Shoot .. I ain't EVEN a cop, but a barefoot guy running down the street with an armload of mj plants would still peak my interest, too....;)

best o' luck Maine..:(

I feel for ya fella. It all sounds like one of those nightmare situations you hope never happens but all too often does.

I am glad you are not thinking of vengance, I feel sorry for the way people are brainwashed into thinking vengance is an answer to anything, it NEVER is. So for that you should be applauded.

I think one of the things that can be taken from this situation and maybe one of the reasons you shared your experience here is the warning to others. I have a plan in place should I need to get rid of evidence fast though in your case it would not have helped, it was all TOO fast!

The good Karma you have shown will come back for you and something unexpectedly good will happen, I just hope it is soon for you and your family.

Lots of love on its way over the ocean W

THG- My girl was the one that went out into the hallway and talked to landlord while I got rid of the plant that I had just started trimming at the living room table. When my girlfriend came back in she said that the landlord called the cops and they were on the way. I asked her why the cops were called and my girl said because of marijuana. So I instantly grabbed the plants and ran without question.

Woody- My good karma never seems to pay off my brother. My whole life Ive been known as the really nice guy that gets busted for everything. I dont know why but I seem to learn the hard way on everything. Im just that exception where a really nice guy lives the life of a criminal just because I get caught for everything. Man Ive had it hard but I guess that makes me who I am and I guess its only going to get harder.

I just had to spend a weeks pay to bail myself out and now I have to worry about getting a lawyer. Plus I lost my bud and who knows what fines I met get.

maineharvest said:
My good karma never seems to pay off my brother. My whole life Ive been known as the really nice guy that gets busted for everything. I dont know why but I seem to learn the hard way on everything.
Dude you are NOT alone brother. But the way I finally figured it...at least a way I could cope is that what ever I did in the last life will be paid off and the next life has got to be better. :p
I prefer hot 110lb Ukrainian women and a mansion with weed all around it in the next life :rofl:
keep your chin up bud...you will get where you need to be so you can happy without worry soon enough. ;) keep them beans to the ready. Good things come to those that have to go through the "hell" first.
:48:

I know your right Mutt but its hard to see the good when I see myself getting sucked back into the court system that I thought I had left far behind. The scarey thing is, that it doesnt matter how much of a good person I am or how much good Ive done, the only thing that matters is what kind of deal the DA is willing to offer my crappy lawyer of the day.

maineharvest said:
I know your right Mutt but its hard to see the good when I see myself getting sucked back into the court system that I thought I had left far behind. The scarey thing is, that it doesnt matter how much of a good person I am or how much good Ive done, the only thing that matters is what kind of deal the DA is willing to offer my crappy lawyer of the day.

Hang in there bud. I know the feeling. I've been in every single part of the judicial system at some point or another for 6 years and I am not finished. not a fun place to be...but there will be an end bro. Just glad you were in a state you were in. Down my way....trust me much much worse. You would be doing 3-5 at least if we were in different shoes brother.
Keep that chin up bro...play the cards right and it won't be near as bad as you thought it would be.
FYI do NOT trust your lawyer to handle it. you follow up on his butt no matter how good everyone says he is. You make sure you understand EVERYTHING that is in everything you sign. Even after dealing with 10 lawyers in my life 1 got me screwed...landed me 30days for a simple poss. and the court sent me my fine money back just to prove a point at how pissed it was at me....all because my lawyer offended the court when he told me its not in my best ineterst to be there. I signed my crap on a hood of a car at the court parking lot LOL....misdemeanor my arse that was stone cold felony without the word behind it. only reason i slipped cuz I was tired of yearsd of court. The one that flew under my radar...figured "oh simple misdemeanor no biggie" WRONG!!!!! only person watching your a$s is yourself in this game bro. but being a fellow "head" you know these rules already ;) So you will be just fine :) just laid down some FYI for the newbs that may read this. There is no code to live by in the judicial system. its dog eat dog. i myself will never snitch no matter the cost...but thats my choice..others in this life not so "hard" about it all....always watch your back NEWBs this ain't no playground.
:48:

edit: FYI everyone...doesn't take much to end up in court in the US. All it takes is having the wrong things happen at the wrong time. not much more ;) I have been a defendant a plantiff and a witness. The system is whacked...STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT!!!!

You need to vent maine consider my PM box a place to vent. I feel for ya bro, it's just a thing dude ;)

Hungarian Gypsy said:
So, how are things tonight Hammy? I mean in ref to the bust.

The only busts I can comment on wld be my wife's....:)

I am on the east coast as well but mh had the problem with his landlord.

I've been away for awhile and was shocked when I read this. As a fellow Mainer I was truly saddened with the news.

I don't know but, you did stop after the initial rush of adrenalin,(the fight or flight drug), so you did not resist, IMO. Since you stopped instead of them having to jump on you I think the treatment you got from them was overly aggressive and should be brought up. Seems to me all they had to do was tell you to put your hands behind your back. Did you have any bruising? If so, I would take pics of it.

I would definitely push the medical need and personally, I would express the unfairness of having to register and having your personal information out there. That isn't what the people voted for when the law was put into effect and the state never had that kind of control over the hard drugs like Oxy.

Sounds to me like the drunken slut was jealous of your family life and retaliated because of it. I hope everything goes well for you and your family my friend.

Thanks for all the kind words my friends. I know my charges are minor but once you get sucked into the court system they have a way of hanging on to you. One year of probabation turns into five years really easily.

Niteshift-I have no defense about them being rough with me. Any judge or DA would side with the cops for sure. I didnt run far and I did stop when they yelled at me but I guess all it takes is a couple steps and they can call that resisting. I will def be bringing that up though. When you said that the drunk the slut was jealous of the family life that brought back a little memory. When we first moved in we were dealing with the landlords friend who is also a realtor and she told us that the landlord had a miscarraige a little while ago and that it had really messed her up and she hasnt really been the same. That probably explains all of the exccesive drinking and secluding herself in her apt. She has got to be 50 years old so I dont know what shes doing trying to have a baby anyways. She sees me and my little girl every day and it prob brings up a lot of emotion inside her.

Again thanks for all the support yall.

Latest posts

Back