i guess u can call this a prob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokin' wit snoop

Reaction score
well i am currently growing in a closet with 4 42 watt cfls three females in the closet, well my prob is that i have been in 12/12 for like 2 months well one plant got mad flowers on it but not really buds the hairs on the top are part brown and part white ***, the other 2 have no flowers just a couple white hairs here and there could this be because i got one of those closets with the slats in the door u know the slidding kind, could this be because light might be getting in in the morning when my papa turns on the light to go to the shower? what should i do i got thick plastic trash bags but how could i connect them together and hang them up so i can get into the closet to check on my babies

Put a blanket over the door so its like a big curtain:hubba: also sounds like you might need some more lite in there the more like the more your buds will fill in good luck bro peace

ok thanx bro that helped out alot well on the lights i am actually saving right now for a 400 watt hps, thanx again bro

add some more cfls in there if u can for now good luck peace

Latest posts

Back