i have a personnal issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullcandy

Reaction score
hello I am not sure if this is a subject for this fourm but i believe there is some wise people here so i got to give it a shot .

i am bothered by an guy that comes to visit me like once a week or so sometimes more this been happeniing for a couple months now thing is this person carrys a gun and is always got that way to amped look in his eyes and voice ,scares the crap out of me he has shared a bowl with me and i the same thing is i fell real unsafe with this person around and am kinda frightened to tell him not to come around beeing he is friendly and and does not seem to be a threeat problem is I still don't fell safe around people like that I know a friend can turn on you right so I don't want to get shot and this guy is the kind of friend that you run into now and then .

can anyone suggest a way i can stop the ongoing viste to a hello when we run into each other . i don't think being rude is the way to go with this guy he is bigger then I so am i just being a puss or am i going about this right last time i ran into people like him I was left with a blunt force truma injury to my back which is why I am where i am at the time in my life I think so scared/worryed would best discribe what i fell and why i am asking for advice . also i don't know what to do he lives like less then 1/4 amile from me .

Don't answer the door. You aren't home. After a while he will get it, I hope.

Does he enjoy your company or your herb or both? I say go with your feeling, if you feel like this guy is dangerous, listen to that. It doesn't matter that he lives near by, if you are never home. Good luck and go with your gut.

From a person who carries and knows a more then a few people who are wound too tight, tell him you are don't approve of guns and don't want him to bring his firearm when he comes. His response will tell you tons about his character. My guess is he'll give up the gun for your pot, at least until he starts to miss his gun. Then he'll give up the pot and you.:bongin:

I am with St Nick, but I like guns so I would probably ask him if I could take a few shots. that might get rid of him , bullets can get exspensive.

First, do not allow anyone inside your home that you fear.

Second, do not partake in sharing herb with anyone you feel uncomfortable being around.

Think up some good excuses for not inviting this person into your home, being careful not to alienate him. You could also tell him that you have given up smoking for a while.
You've just gotta outsmart this joker.

Good Luck

Don't answer the door. You aren't home. After a while he will get it, I hope.

Does he enjoy your company or your herb or both? I say go with your feeling, if you feel like this guy is dangerous, listen to that. It doesn't matter that he lives near by, if you are never home. Good luck and go with your gut.

i think he enjoys the heab and i am just the company to go smoke when he can't find none else where but he also has busted out with a joint and a bowl .

as for not answering the door me and my family/kids usally have it open so he can see were here and i don't think closeing it and hiding all the time cause of this guy will help.

From a person who carries and knows a more then a few people who are wound too tight, tell him you are don't approve of guns and don't want him to bring his firearm when he comes. His response will tell you tons about his character. My guess is he'll give up the gun for your pot, at least until he starts to miss his gun. Then he'll give up the pot and you.:bongin:

that sounds like a goood idea . i just get parinoid being i don't have a gun myself which i am probobly better off without .

I am with St Nick, but I like guns so I would probably ask him if I could take a few shots. that might get rid of him , bullets can get exspensive.

i would ask to take someshots but I am in town limits and would have to take this person to the firing range it would cost me more then him .

First, do not allow anyone inside your home that you fear.

Second, do not partake in sharing herb with anyone you feel uncomfortable being around.

Think up some good excuses for not inviting this person into your home, being careful not to alienate him. You could also tell him that you have given up smoking for a while.
You've just gotta outsmart this joker.

Good Luck

I have not allowed this person into my home we sit andd blaze or talk outside on the porch , mostly cause of fear . I think I will try the i gave up smoking and just chat with him when he shows up till he splits and see if heis just after my herb and reason i don't ask him to leave is to not alienate him from our conversation so he does not become angry or offended being that could make a person fell triggar happy .

i have taken into consideration all the advice i got from all of you and will start to apply it a little at a time to not seem rude by tossing it all in his face or should i just come out and express my self so he can get it ? i think to myself that if i do that it could upset him and cause problems i think that cause this person was badly beating in his home like 15 years ago and left in a coma for months which is why I think he carrys a weapon so that **** won't happen to him again , which is why i think he appears to be nervous probbobly always remembers what happened to him and is worryed it will happen again .

Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy (except in court. LOL).

Just try telling the truth. I find it usually works best.

I know this isnt to popular of a view point down there in the U.S. but Nck nailed it "you dont allow guns around your family" simple as that.

IMO its what all you guys should be doing anyways, allowing anyone to bring a weapon into your home is insane, but im just a crazy canuck, what do i know. i be up here if you need me.

Dman, I wish we had their gun rights up here in Canada. Just my opinion though. It sounds like Skullcandy does not want him around, gun or not.

You and Nick are right. When put that way i wouldn't let a gun in my house no matter who was carrying it, unless it was leo of course. Exactly right... Brilliant stoners we have here... common sense. Thanks

Dman, I wish we had their gun rights up here in Canada. Just my opinion though. It sounds like Skullcandy does not want him around, gun or not.

your right MR1 i would rather he not come around not that he mistreats me it's just now that i know he does carry one , I don't fell safe around him .
which is why i am looking for a peaceful solution to this iissue i am having with being around guns i guess maybe it's that i fear being shot .and here in the county where i live kids are taugh the dumbest s--t sometimes and shoot people for the dumbest things , and I hear way to many gun shots around my area to fell safe another reason why he probobly has one .

I know this isnt to popular of a view point down there in the U.S. but Nck nailed it "you dont allow guns around your family" simple as that.

IMO its what all you guys should be doing anyways, allowing anyone to bring a weapon into your home is insane, but im just a crazy canuck, what do i know. i be up here if you need me.

good point Dman i will ask him next time he shows if he is carrying and i will just have to speak my mind in hopes of making things better or safer in my eyes .

I was going to ask if you had kids but didn't want to get personal. You NEED to stand up for your beliefs and tell him how you feel. As I said I carry most of the time. When I go somewhere it is not appropriate, such as a home with children, I lock it in the saddlebag (biker) . No one has to ask, I am an adult. Some people have to be reminded about common sense things.

Skull IMO its your home your domain make it clear to the guy that you and your family feel uncomfortable about guns , and that not being rude i think it would be best if we part our ways simple as that

Latest posts

Back