I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed you train yer girls in sort of a double T structure. By that i mean , a straight stem with 4 or 6 main branches coming off. Do you find that shape gives you all you need to get a good harvest from each plant. Maximizing light and air flow ,i assume.

The reason i ask is someone told me to try to get that shape that you use along time ago and i never really treid it that way. I just bush mine up and let nature take over, and i wonder if i'm gonna get too crowded once flowering gets real serious. And maybe i'll change my ways for my n ext grow.

I'm asking you this too because i know your really a mad scientist

Sol said:
I noticed you train yer girls in sort of a double T structure. By that i mean , a straight stem with 4 or 6 main branches coming off. Do you find that shape gives you all you need to get a good harvest from each plant. Maximizing light and air flow ,i assume.

The reason i ask is someone told me to try to get that shape that you use along time ago and i never really treid it that way. I just bush mine up and let nature take over, and i wonder if i'm gonna get too crowded once flowering gets real serious. And maybe i'll change my ways for my n ext grow.

I'm asking you this too because i know your really a mad scientist

A few of them are cut the way you described, others are untouched, I think the affect your talking about is just caused by when I topped them, it would be a good way to start off a scrog, but i did it to the 3 or 4 that were getting taller then the rest at the time.

A little update on the pics, 21 days today, Buds are at various different stages of development.

Have a Great Christmas Everyone.

Dec 23 2011 004.JPG

Dec 23 2011 005.JPG

Dec 23 2011 006.JPG

Dec 23 2011 007.JPG

Dec 23 2011 009.JPG

Those are looking beautiful.

Merry Christmas Dman and a very happy new year as well. I am glad you are here at MP.

Rosebud said:
Those are looking beautiful.

Merry Christmas Dman and a very happy new year as well. I am glad you are here at MP.

Same too you Rose, all the best, and i couldnt imagine MP without you.

Merry Christmas, my friend, hope it brings you all you desire and more!! I'd say keep it green for the new year, but that's a given!! Well done!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to you aswell Roddy and JAAM and all the best for the New Year.

Woohoo . I love this stage, when you can watch buds form. Nice plants Dman. Filling out very well.I've never grown skunk but she looks great:)

Looking fantastic -- I'm told my Cheese is basically "Skunk." I just hope they look as nice. Good growing, and Happy New Year!!!!!

Peace

Thanks Sol, Hemperfi and JAAM.

Im happy with things so far, never grown skunk and never had any Pink/Purple buds before so January should be interesting.

Thanks Fast and Puff, The colour through me at first, thought I might have an issue, but it turns out that plant was expected to show a little colour.

Latest posts

Back