I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is my goal dman. To be a tester :aok:. The person that gave u that must have respect for your skills. Me too.

Cannot wait to see yours developing ... It means that mines are also :cool:

bho_expertz said:
That is my goal dman. To be a tester :aok:. The person that gave u that must have respect for your skills. Me too.

Cannot wait to see yours developing ... It means that mines are also :cool:

Thanks BHO, I dont know how much "Respect for my skills" TCVG has LOL, but he did see fit to send me a bunch of seeds to test for him and im happy to do so.

I have a boat load of Larry in jars so it will be good to have some skunk to smoke.

So its 9 girls and 8 boys, and thats perfect for me 9 girls under 2
600's is ideal ,maybe 8 is ideal but it should be fine. they are thirsty here but they have had their drink now, I will repot to final pots by Friday.

Dec 13 2011 001.JPG Dec 13 2011 003.JPG

Dec 13 2011 004.JPG Dec 13 2011 006.JPG

Dec 13 2011 007.JPG

here is what they are.
3- FuC x '78 Skunk
2-Shiz on a Stick x '78 Skunk
4- Garbage x '78 Skunk

*Turns on his smell-o-vision for this one*

Congrats on the ladies i can smell them from here :) Your plants look healthy good work, you can tell u know what your doing

Thanks Jaam and bbb, at 11 days 12/12 there is a very mild smell, but its coming, I will be checking for odour on my exhaust all the way through this one.

Here they all are in there final pots.

first s pics are FUC X 78 SKUNK SP

new pots skunk 001.JPG

new pots skunk 002.JPG

new pots skunk 003.JPG

Next 3 pics are GARBAGE X 78 SKUNK SP

new pots skunk 004.JPG

new pots skunk 005.JPG

new pots skunk 006.JPG

Next 3 pics are SHIZ ON A STICK X 78 SKUNK SP

new pots skunk 007.JPG

new pots skunk 008.JPG

new pots skunk 009.JPG

And every one back in the room

new pots skunk 010.JPG

new pots skunk 011.JPG

Can everyone see my new avatar, im holding misletoe

over my head:hubba: :hubba:

mistletoe? keep your stick on the ice d.:p

those skunks are pretty uniform in size. i tried some last year...looking nice d...:)

Irish said:
mistletoe? keep your stick on the ice d.:p

those skunks are pretty uniform in size. i tried some last year...looking nice d...:)

Thanks Irish, how did they turn out for you?

9 girls, three rows of three, sounds perfect! :) Very nice looking girls, this should be a good bud show incoming!! :D

So , what size room would you need for 9 plants? I should have researched a wee bit harder, i think mine are too big in veg. Would yours be an ideal size typically? Nice missletoe also

Sol said:
So , what size room would you need for 9 plants? I should have researched a wee bit harder, i think mine are too big in veg. Would yours be an ideal size typically? Nice missletoe also

there are many opinions and it depends how big the plants are i have 9 plants under 2 600 in 7x4 room, i have done 12 but it was crowded, if i flowered smaller i could add more plants also.

warfish said:
9 girls, three rows of three, sounds perfect! :) Very nice looking girls, this should be a good bud show incoming!! :D

Thanks Warfish, 2 rows of 4 with one on the end, i cant get the 2 cooltubes close enough together for 3 rows of 3.

Man is you get the right pheno of the SOAS x 78 skunk the women love it!!

Latest posts

Back