I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Your plants, if they were people would be very happy people. I know i repeat myself but your plants are happy.

Thanks Rose, when i look at them i'm a happy people too.

A couple more pics form today, for the record.

Dec 6 2011 010.JPG

Dec 6 2011 012.JPG

Lookin Lush Dman. Nice growing skills everything looks Super Healthy!!!...:farm: :aok:

Thanks alot Ryder Irish and BHO.

im pretty happy with them so far.

The first pic is 7 plants I have found to be male.

Dec 9 2011 004.JPG

The second pic is of 5 plants I have found to be female :)

Dec 9 2011 007.JPG

And a couple individual shots of some of the girls, that leaves 5 that i cant tell yet for sure, im happy with the extra room with 7 gone.

Dec 9 2011 001.JPG

Dec 9 2011 002.JPG

Dec 9 2011 003.JPG

Congrats man for the ladies. Tomorrow is my time. Transplant some and kill others.

Thx BHO, good luck, i will be watching.

here is what I know so far.

(Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x '78 Skunk = 3 boys, 2 uknown, 1 girl

((Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x Gorilla Grape) x '78 Skunk = 4 boys, 2 girls

((Sensi Skunk x Sinister Kush) x the Flav) x '78 Skunk = 3 uknown, 2 girls

They sure look healthy, dman -- excellent how you will end up w/ just the right amount of ladies -- well done.... Green mojo bro

HemperFi said:
They sure look healthy, dman -- excellent how you will end up w/ just the right amount of ladies -- well done.... Green mojo bro

Thanks Hemperfi, I was hoping for some boys to get the count down to somthing managable, but I should becareful what I wish for I have 5 girls and out of the 5 unknown's I dont have a good feeling about atleast 3, but we will see how the 5 unknowns go, they shouldnt be long.

Looking great dman, can I hang out in the corner and watch your work?

love catching a journal right when things get interesting ;)
mojo for a few more ladies
:)

Nice looking plants for sure :) They show the care you give very well.

I have identified another boy and girl, so 8 boys 6 girls and 3 unknown at this point.

really nice d...i've got some of that old school sinister kush off the reservation.:cool:

that third girl has some serious N going on...

Thanks Irish and PP.

These seeds came from a person alot of people around here are familliar with, these are all testers straight from TCVG, im really happy with the growth so far, but the real fun begins around the end of this month as that will be 4 weeks of flowering.

Latest posts

Back