I Smell Some Skunk.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hamster Lewis said:
Lookin good dman....gotta love pink buds.

Thanks HL, the pink/purple seems to be fading already, it was interesting while it lasted.

HPS pic time, They are looking great at 4 weeks tomorrow.

Dec 29 2011 001.JPG

Dec 29 2011 002.JPG

Dec 29 2011 003.JPG

Dec 29 2011 004.JPG

Dec 29 2011 006.JPG

Yours look great dman. Need to grow some plants with main colas ... Love those pics ;).

You count the flowering since 12/12 change ? I give a "empty" week when changing to 12/12 since the flowers usually takes 1 week to show. By other words i'm now in week 3.

Coming along greatly!!
Can almost smell em threw the screen lol

bho_expertz said:
Yours look great dman. Need to grow some plants with main colas ... Love those pics ;).

You count the flowering since 12/12 change ? I give a "empty" week when changing to 12/12 since the flowers usually takes 1 week to show. By other words i'm now in week 3.

Thanks BHO, its all in when we chop them, we are gonna chop by trich colour so the week count is just a guide line.

Thanks JAAM and Bubba, they are really stsrting to get their stink now.

nouvellechef said:
Looks great! Turn that dam HPS off though!

Thanks, i know hps makes for bad pics, i have to give some labelled pics to the breeder so i will pull them out then and get better shots.

Some Skunk shots at 4.5 weeks, most look good, one is having an issue, i'm working on it.

2.JPG

22.JPG

One-1.JPG

Three-3.JPG

Two-1.JPG

Two-2.JPG

I've heard that the thc count goes up in plants with higher number of blades on the leaf.(7,9,11) I noticed that big leaf has nine. Ever heard that? is it true?

still a beautiful plant as rose mentioned.

Love those main colas ... Nice nice green dman.

@ sol ... going to run to check how many mines have :hubba:

Dman, i posted a pic of buku in my journal. can you see if it looks like your pheno please? Thanks.

Thanks Rose BHO and Sol.

Sol I dont know if the number of blades has to do with potency, but i have heard the more blades the happier the plant.

Rose im gonna go look at your pic now.

the only way a plant is happier with 9 or 11 leaves is because theres more area per sq inch for photosythesis to bring in that lumen love!:hubba: :p

issues d? only issue i see is you have'nt got the stakes ready yet to hold those colas up!:D

Irish said:
issues d? only issue i see is you have'nt got the stakes ready yet to hold those colas up!:D

Read that sticking the bambo sticks in late flowering could cause hermies because of the damage made to the roots. Have anyone had any experience in this ? How do you put the sticks @ 6 or 7 week ? Around the pot ? And for SmartPots ?

Sorry for the offtopic ;)

Put some pics dman :D

Thanks Irish, ive got some sricks in, and a lot more on stand by.

BHO, i guess any stress could cause hermies, but i have never had an issue staking them up.

Latest posts

Back