im at it again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
;) hi all
im going to try this again,,,,i put it on 24/0 on the 11th of march,,the plant will be 2 weeks old tomorrow,,,,, these are seeds from a friend,,, gave me a while back,,,, in all there was nine seeds and for some reason only 3 pop and this one plant was the only one that pop thru the dirt,,,,,, i germinate like i always have and thats getting a paper towel wetting it down and put the seed it,,, then stick in a sandwich bag and put it on my refrig...... the dirt is organic m/grow (feeds up to 3 months) and i have the organic bone meal for after the 3 months and i do have the stuff to get raid of the gnats.......i have 2 lights about 4 to 5 inches from the top and have one light about 4 inces from the side of the plant and there is about 3800 to 3900 lumers on this plant,, not sure if you will be able to tell in the pics but the leaves are so large thats why i have one light on the side
it kinda :shocked: me on how fast this plant has grown in 2 weeks and the leaves on it are so large,,,can anyone tell if it's indica or sativa
thank yall for any comments

new grow.jpg

new grow1.jpg

new grow2.jpg

new grow3.jpg

annscrib, looking great partner for barely 2 weeks. Agree with JJ, prob sativa but I'm just basing it on the fact that my 2 sativa strains are growing alot faster then my indica, and looked similar in size to yours when they were 2 weeks. Like to see how this turns out. Wishing a girl for u. GL!

please correct me if im wrong but sativas gets real tall and if that is what they do,,,, does it matter how tall they are before im able to flower them?

hey everyone little updating

ok got some new pics to ,,,they are from my cell these pics came out better then my other camera did (think kids toke one to many pics with the other one lol) shes 20 days

ok almost had myself a accident :hubba: ,,,,5 days ago had the tape measure checking how tall it had gotten and some how it slipped and fell on the top of the plant :holysheep: my heart stopped thank god it didnt break it,,,,,,,, it was kinda leaning so i put a nail in the wall and got a peice of yarn tied it up,,,,, about 3 hours later went to check on it and it was like nothing had even happen to it :D was glad

ok yesterday i deiced she need to go in its new and final home its not as deep as a 3 gallon bucket but it is as wide as one

ok last thing the day after i started this thread one of my lights went out,,,, the 2 didnt go out was 100 watt,,,,, the other that did go out was 25 watt,,,now it hads 3 100 watt cfls which means there is now 5040 lumers on her,,,,,

new grow7.jpg

new grow9.jpg

new grow10.jpg

new grow11.jpg

new grow 6.JPG

well you need to get the plant out of the MG soil....or you will regret it later. choose an all organic mix or make your own, be sure it has perlite in it.

check the strech link im my sig for supercropping how-to...your babie is ready for it!

when you start to flower- throw an HID lamp on her....insidesun.com is a killer site- 100 dollar 400watt hps on there for a complete system.

goodluck bro!

I would definitely try to get some sort of HID light. That would make your results MUCH MUCH better than flowering with cfls. I would also supercrop or start lst on it. Just my thoughts. It looks great. Nice and healthy. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

thanks smokybear
i would love to do that lst thingy but i this is my only sec grow im still learning how the do it st8 up :giggle: and the supercrop im to scare ill cut off the wrong part or to much,,,,,,

Latest posts

Back