I'm going back!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had 1% luck with Rapid Rooters hah :)

Tried not soaking them, tried soaking them (3 different occasions)... given them extra warmth, different light...used the dome, tried without the dome. lol.

Now I'll give Rockwool a chance. Worst case scenario, I'll be doing hydro just like I used to. With Sunshine "cores" surrounded by hydroton :aok: :D

clone bucket (aeroponic) has worked really well for me.
that way the roots aren't in anything, just hanging there, waiting to be trans"planted" into the net-pot+beads.

Well I nearly had an orgasm in a shop today. Where I live it's hard to get hold of stuff like spray nozzles, irrigation lines, black buckets with lids etc. (I had to wait 6 weeks for a pH meter!!!)

Anyway a mate needed a hand picking up some wood so I went with him but instead of going to the normal wood yard, he took me to this new place that's opened that blew my tiny hydro loving mind!!!

It's got absolutely everything you could possibly want for any DIY hydro/aero system you can think of!!! I walked around the Isles saying "no way" again and again lol. Shame I couldn't tell him why but I have a few ideas in the works now....

1 4'x4' DIY Ebb n Flow table
1 DIY 50 site aeroponic clone station
6 DIY DWC oxypots for mothers

And a DIY DWC Bubble Jet foot spa to keep the misses happy!!!!

Sweeeeet XD

hah nice :)

I remember the first time I went to my local (hour and 20 minute drive) hydro store. I was in pure heaven. I still get excited every time I go. :D

I love the grow shop here. There's one in town that's okay but the other ones down some back ally in the middle of nowhere!! It's our hidden gem now lol

Sheesh, Hydroooooooooooooooooooo!!! I can't believe how healthy everything is!!

:D

Latest posts

Back