I'm thinking we should start a seed company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I just read all about how you can create pollen on a female plant with colloidal silver spray and you wind up with pollen you can then store for use in later grows. And if you use this pollen you will get feminized seeds?

Well damn I didn’t see that coming…awesome
Yes crash did it once and I think he has had luck with it. I’m sure others have as well. I’ve not tried it yet but maybe a project in my future @CrashMagnet

Yes crash did it once and I think he has had luck with it. I’m sure others have as well. I’ve not tried it yet but maybe a project in my future @CrashMagnet
I've had success with colloidal silver as well. I used the fem pollen of a super lemon Haze with satori. Had no males at all. I did end up with weed that took 12 weeks to finish though....yikes

jAiremy_pop_art_of_a_UFO_beaming_up_a_cannabis_plant_from_an_op_818fe43e-f2f8-41d3-bd64-0d2fe5...png
jAiremy_pop_art_of_a_UFO_beaming_up_a_cannabis_plant_from_an_op_226df13e-103f-4897-bb17-0604e9...png

There was something that scared me away from it. I think crash and maybe @oldfogey8 too made their own CS spray and it looked dangerous to me but maybe you can purchase it already made.
Not me. I am a low tech pollen chucker. Genetic anomalies give rise to mutants like @Treetard has. Like finding a Honus Wagner card in an old pack of cigs…

Yes I think I remember you showing us this AI images from mind thoughts right? They are very cool you must have some lizards and frogs upstairs in the noggin’ 😊
If you click on the image, the name is the prompt I gave to the AI

Latest posts

Back