I'm thinking we should start a seed company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if this Thread gets boring , head on over to the FORE! golf Thread for some debauchery

8829E2A4-39E5-4526-8EF6-FA3462815F7F.jpeg

39312305-3DB0-4041-A8AE-0A5E7B25453A.jpeg

I think there are enough creative and talented growers to breed and stabilize enough strains to put together some breeders packs. Im capable of marketing and networking to get the name and strains out there. I'd like to hear from you. Names? Breed stock? Logos? Let's have fun.

I had considered something along those lines but more of a seed bank. Say I produced feminized seeds from a grow I could put them in a bank as can everyone else. You just have to know the grower’s reputation so you don’t wind up with 50 bag seeds in the bank from someone who just wants free quality seeds. Growing chance bag seeds is why current for pay seed banks exist.

So let’s say I impregnate three females and use silver nitrate to get say get 100 seeds. I pay x amount per year to participate as do 9 others. Whomever is managing the seeds then has money for any incurred cost including shipping and handling. For my 100 seeds I get 50 in return as does all who send in 100. If only 10 participated that’s 1000 seeds for sale with known genetics.

As for names my brand will always be TurboWolf in memory of my Samoyed Boris

I had considered something along those lines but more of a seed bank. Say I produced feminized seeds from a grow I could put them in a bank as can everyone else. You just have to know the grower’s reputation so you don’t wind up with 50 bag seeds in the bank from someone who just wants free quality seeds. Growing chance bag seeds is why current for pay seed banks exist.

So let’s say I impregnate three females and use silver nitrate to get say get 100 seeds. I pay x amount per year to participate as do 9 others. Whomever is managing the seeds then has money for any incurred cost including shipping and handling. For my 100 seeds I get 50 in return as does all who send in 100. If only 10 participated that’s 1000 seeds for sale with known genetics.

As for names my brand will always be TurboWolf in memory of my Samoyed Boris
Love that idea

I think seedbay/seedboutique for mjp works like that, sort of a community bank, ostensibly to pay for site/server
The problem I have with a huge Seed exchange is I can’t judge the character of the seeds I would get in return. How would I know they aren’t just a handful of hemp seeds?

With the people here I’ve read your posts and you appear to be the genuine article. I know that if I take the time to do it right and make the seeds with the genetics I state everyone that regularly posts here would do the same. That’s all I mean

Now the other half of the beans could be sold for a whopping $5 each. Start a company name like 5 buck chuck. No frills

And state every bean carried is guaranteed to NOT be bag seed

The problem I have with a huge Seed exchange is I can’t judge the character of the seeds I would get in return. How would I know they aren’t just a handful of hemp seeds?

With the people here I’ve read your posts and you appear to be the genuine article. I know that if I take the time to do it right and make the seeds with the genetics I state everyone that regularly posts here would do the same. That’s all I mean

Now the other half of the beans could be sold for a whopping $5 each. Start a company name like 5 buck chuck. No frills

And state every bean carried is guaranteed to NOT be bag seed
You would still have to go on trust I wouldn’t mind buying seeds from a bank knowing where the seeds came from if I knew that grower and have seen his/her work or perhaps sampled the product already. Not every grower would I want seeds from tho…

You would still have to go on trust I wouldn’t mind buying seeds from a bank knowing where the seeds came from if I knew that grower and have seen his/her work or perhaps sampled the product already. Not every grower would I want seeds from tho…
@SubmarineGirl
VP Quality Control and Testing

Latest posts

Back