I'm thinking we should start a seed company

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread drift turned thread avalanche…
There are some forums that are really put off by thread drifting......not here. We are having more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

giphy.gif

You would still have to go on trust I wouldn’t mind buying seeds from a bank knowing where the seeds came from if I knew that grower and have seen his/her work or perhaps sampled the product already. Not every grower would I want seeds from tho…
Exactly so to remedy that in order to donate seeds to the bank the grow has to be documented here as it’s happening. That should do it

Then if people want to see what they are getting they can reference the grows

Exactly so to remedy that in order to donate seeds to the bank the grow has to be documented here as it’s happening. That should do it

Then if people want to see what they are getting they can reference the grows
I wish more of the folks did the feminized seed thing. I really don’t know who does it regularly on here. It really helps to have feminized seeds of good genetics when space is limited. I managed regular seeds for the first time this year with some seeds I really wanted to try. Was able to squeeze them all in my tent and sex them while neglecting my other plants a bit in the same tent that needed transplanting. It is possible and I will definitely be doing it again timing it a little differently but folks need feminized seeds with smaller areas.

I wish more of the folks did the feminized seed thing. I really don’t know who does it regularly on here. It really helps to have feminized seeds of good genetics when space is limited. I managed regular seeds for the first time this year with some seeds I really wanted to try. Was able to squeeze them all in my tent and sex them while neglecting my other plants a bit in the same tent that needed transplanting. It is possible and I will definitely be doing it again timing it a little differently but folks need feminized seeds with smaller areas.

Latest posts

Back