Interracial Fish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7greeneyes said:
:clap: Quite the beaut there greenjoe! :aok:

What's your nute regimen/frequency? I wouldn't mindtrying some sort of passive hydro like what yer doin, pure perlite huh...cool...

my regime is i take the reservoir water and soak it every 3 days...running around 500ppm....with just a-b flowering nutes
only thing with perlite if she gets heavy..they like to lean very easily as the perlite is not a very solid anchor for the roots..but mine is a solid root ball.....IMO

greenjoe said:
as it says above.....what are you going to use..mojo....YA I AM
So don't tell me that you can not grow in perlite....geezzzz
#1 rule..keep it simple
if you want more mojo....let me know

umm, ease up there turbo. i did'nt say you can't grow in perlite. geez louise. i think you read into my post too much. i was only giving you props man...

greenjoe said:
my regime is i take the reservoir water and soak it every 3 days...running around 500ppm....with just a-b flowering nutes
only thing with perlite if she gets heavy..they like to lean very easily as the perlite is not a very solid anchor for the roots..but mine is a solid root ball.....IMO

thanks for the answer. I like the approach simple yet very effective...:aok:

Irish said:
umm, ease up there turbo. i did'nt say you can't grow in perlite. geez louise. i think you read into my post too much. i was only giving you props man...
i guess i did then...my apologies

and thanks

done....just under 8 weeks

DSC06653 (676 x 507).jpg

Looks super dank green!

Hope she smokes like she looks for ya!

stay safe

yummm! :yay: I can smell her from here. Love the size of that nug! good job. :)

:peace:,

7ge:)

she smells great,but the taste doesn't transfer to the smoke....maybe a bit longer..i don't know..and if the taste is not there..into the resin bin
but what a vanilla,orange aroma

i give it a B........for this pheno......got a few more seeds

Latest posts

Back