Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not knocking cops but the last time we called 911 it took 22 minutes for a deputy to show .. it was a methhead gunfight across the road from us ... and you have to remember that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the police DO NOT have to protect the public ..
I'll go one better
Shopping at super market yesterday with wife, she ran in for a few things I decided to circle the lot.
As she entered store out came a suspicious MB walking very weird followed by 3 store employees and into the lot.
So I back circled and could see the guy was now on the ground and they were trying to dial a cell phone.
The guy was calmed down now and I was like OK all good here.
I than started to circle the lot once again and saw 2 local cop cars sitting just 4 rows from where it went down, so I said are you looking for a call for possible call to the market? All 4 looked at me a said nope no calls came out, so I siad there was a guy on ground with store emplyees around him, member a problem or he needs med attention.
All 4 were like so we are on a call already . and fuccking sat there .
The azzhats wanted cops who wont respond they got em.
Sucks for the good people who may really need help.

Sh.it needs to change .. Since Uvaldi the texas state police and local cops around here are showing more presence on the roads .. Maybe it's just the end of the fiscal year and the LEOs are just emptying their banks of taxpayer monies on the high dollar gasoline ..

Well, you know you are old when you are glad to see a cop. The cops around here are County Sheriff's and I make sure they know me. I always wave and say hi. They know my truck and my license plate. Same with the lake.....the game wardens all know me.

I would rather have them look at me and know I am no threat rather that thinking I am the trouble maker down the block. I respect and need the cops. As far as I can tell they do a good job here.

1659635497126.png

Trailer is done and on the road again. Turns out the emergency brake battery charging system had a short in it. Causing back feed. Tossed it and installed a manual system. Will never need it but DOT said it's a must have for hauling over 10,000 lbs.

Nap time

kaitlyn_leeb_boobs_total_recall.jpg

Well, I figured out what the problem is on my security camera. In order for the base station to recognize the camera......you gotta charge the camera.....duh. So, while waiting for the camera to chg I was put on garden duty. Good O'l Mrs Pute. Picked squash, cukes and a mess of beans. The beetles are out in force today. I killed 54 of them while in the garden. They are all over the beans and of course the grapes.

Now I am sweating like a pig and need some ice water to cool down.

Oh, by the way. Still not fricken maters. I gave them a shot of nutes earlier. 3-6-5.....that should help speed things up a bit.
Got more tomatoes than I know what to do with. Tomatoes every meal. Got to figure what to do with the ones that we can not consume. Wife is not into canning.

Trailer is done and on the road again. Turns out the emergency brake battery charging system had a short in it. Causing back feed. Tossed it and installed a manual system. Will never need it but DOT said it's a must have for hauling over 10,000 lbs.

Nap time

View attachment 305074 What do women's breasts and martinis have in common?
One is not enough and three are too many ....

Latest posts

Back