Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They like to keep you worried. They've tried to claim that I've got kidney/bladder cancer since '04. Finally told the doc to find something else, 'cause that one just ain't flying. No symptoms, and any fool knows that untreated renal cancer would put you under the sod in five years or less. He admitted that I was right.
Now, it's colon cancer. Go figure!
And why pray tell does he feel you have that now
High white blood count or bleeding for anus

And why pray tell does he feel you have that now
High white blood count or bleeding for anus
He wanted me to do a roto-rooter for years and I told him to get stuffed. He conned me into one of those p oop in a cup test, and it came back positive for blood in the stool. I checked it out. The Colo guard test has a 66% false positive rate. He swears up and down that in the 8 years he's used the test, he's never had a false reading. Says it's either a polyp or cancer.
If I wind up doing the rooter thingie and it comes up bull, I'm cutting his Hindu ass loose. Ain't gonna live my life in fear to keep his village back in India in rupees.

He wanted me to do a roto-rooter for years and I told him to get stuffed. He conned me into one of those p oop in a cup test, and it came back positive for blood in the stool. I checked it out. The Colo guard test has a 66% false positive rate. He swears up and down that in the 8 years he's used the test, he's never had a false reading. Says it's either a polyp or cancer.
If I wind up doing the rooter thingie and it comes up bull, I'm cutting his Hindu ass loose. Ain't gonna live my life in fear to keep his village back in India in rupees.eg but another guy the day before me was positive
I did the colonGuard and was told I was good
But they told me also , high rate of false results (positive blood ) and if it did come back poss I needed to go in for full scan.
I was neg but another guy the day before me was positive and then neg on actually up azz scan.

Holy shit, squatters continue to move into empty homes, including one guy on vacation and it takes legal action and an act of congress to evict them. Three more homes squatted and one owner trying to see his home as is, squatters included, to someone with the where-with-all to get them evicted.

Holy shit, squatters continue to move into empty homes, including one guy on vacation and it takes legal action and an act of congress to evict them. Three more homes squatted and one owner trying to see his home as is, squatters included, to someone with the where-with-all to get them evicted.
Time to go Blk Ops
4am throw out , Wrap em all up in Van 500mile trip
Paint their tails in case they try to come back

They like to keep you worried. They've tried to claim that I've got kidney/bladder cancer since '04. Finally told the doc to find something else, 'cause that one just ain't flying. No symptoms, and any fool knows that untreated renal cancer would put you under the sod in five years or less. He admitted that I was right.
Now, it's colon cancer. Go figure!

If I wind up doing the rooter thingie and it comes up bull, I'm cutting his Hindu ass loose. Ain't gonna live my life in fear to keep his village back in India in rupees.
A colon scan are a good idea because they catch polyps while they are still just benign polyps.

They removed a few benign ones from me last scan and my dear old ma, gawd rest her soul, resisted scans until she came down with colon cancer and ended up on a bag.

I just flipped, 4 weeks. I usually go 6 or so, but each one has 8-10 heads! I've only so much height. I topped them one time around 6th node or so. Just the vegetation smells already. It's gonna be a stinker.
And another thing, PH..... At the same time I started these, I also started some platinum girl scout cookies from another seed outfit...

They grew much slower, developed brown spots and giant fans looked in danger of dieing! Looks like massive PH trouble.... So

Occurred to me In haven't been ph ing with the Advanced Nutrient nutes, but initial water had none. My faucet water once RO'd is usually about 6ish so no worry....I decided to check it, 8.5! Goog Lord what's up with my water. So, flushed several gallons of ph'd water through The pots, seems to have cured the problem.

The Snowcaine? It never showed a minutes distress, looks gorgeous. Such a great strain. Very impressed

Last edited:
Had a a Club Brother whose wife was constipated and was using the bathroom. She, of course, was straining I'm guessing and she blew a weak spot on one of her arteries in her heart and died right there on the toilet. What a horrible way to find your Wife. She was an awesome lady and cool as ****. I had to tell our Club Members whom all loved her. It was a very sad time for us but most especially for her husband. They were an older couple.
Elvis died on the toilet....pain meds.

Bubba

In most of Texas squatters are considered B & E burglars ... a potential death sentence

last check up was two years ago , new doc

he asked me what meds was I taking

i said none

doc looked at me and said really?

doh

doc said at my age most men were on about 5 different meds

like blood pressure meds , bladder meds , cholesterol meds , and such

no thanks doc , see you in a few more years

I have/had a doc I kinda like but he started pushing some Wellmed program b s that has you playing in their ballpark of continuous meds and endless testing .. I take losartan and aspririn .only, guess I'm blesssed in that way . and then lots of mj ......................... if I die I die was what I told him during my last visit

In most of Texas squatters are considered B & E burglars ... a potential death sentence

I have/had a doc I kinda like but he started pushing some Wellmed program b s that has you playing in their ballpark of continuous meds and endless testing .. I take losartan and aspririn .only, guess I'm blesssed in that way . and then lots of mj ......................... if I die I die was what I told him during my last visit

Why do they call the cops? They won't do anything and litigation takes forever. Self help eviction at the end of my AR. Get the fook out and don't come back or I will plant your azz.

Bubba

Why do they call the cops? They won't do anything and litigation takes forever. Self help eviction at the end of my AR. Get the fook out and don't come back or I will plant your azz.

Bubba
I have a few friends that like to dress as Cartel members
They always have a way with words, they squats never come back
I know two people who go to docs regularly, have colonoscopy when supposed to and both had stage 4 colon cancer. Neither one had ANY symptoms....scary.

Bubba
That's what they say

Bubba

Not knocking cops but the last time we called 911 it took 22 minutes for a deputy to show .. it was a methhead gunfight across the road from us ... and you have to remember that the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that the police DO NOT have to protect the public ..

Latest posts

Back