Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May we all celebrate this special day in our own special way!

Celebrate.jpg

Walt is it true that a vibrating G note works the fastest to achieve the Big O

Now that is a Tooter
Don't get me started on that stuff. I ain't in the mood. Cleaning up. Friggin' eyehook pulled out of the ceiling, the swing broke, ice went everywhere, and I still cannot find the key to the fur handcuffs.

Good morning Islanders. I see everyone survived Christmas. Poor Walt got a few bumps and bruises from that defective sex swing, but he's young and will heal quickly. Hope the rest of you enjoy the last of the year. Other than the ** virus and media hype, all in all it was a good year. The skies didn't fall, the ship didn't sink, and we're all alive and kicking, for the most part. I'm thinking that '21 might just be a great year, especially if everyone turns off their TVs.

I dont watch much news anymore. I check in to see how the Senate races is going and thats it. Hopefully we can hold the senate and keep the guy that cant put two sentences together and his token pole dancer in check.
Careful, Boss. Yer gettin' a bit political there. I agree wholehearedly, but you know what'll happen. Somebody censored the "Wuhan" in my last post.
a pretty day indeed

epitome of the chillax

View attachment 267489

Big, I guess I'ma gettin' old. She could pass for 14.

Latest posts

Back