Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are most welcome Sir Walter Raleigh , enjoy that medical delivery device

ahhhh the rosin/resin......I have not learnt how to make that , yet , but in the meantime it is a lot of fun experimenting in the lab

we have a 20 ton hydraulic press with hot plates that we use to squish flowers and that juice has a high terpene profile that makes for a flavorful dab

we also squish keef and it’s ain’t bad either

that is one thing I like amongst many , the many ways to take our medicine , from a simple joint to machines like Dr Greywolf makes , Lordy Lordy....

some of the big commercial rigs are ridiculous and this is a medium size

View attachment 267543

for comparisons , here is my 45 gram bho rig lol

View attachment 267544
Dear Gawd.

Like we useta say: There It Is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The top picture is the definition of scientific (not hippie) calculations and brilliance. The bottom picture is supposed to be modest...

...it is beyond incredible.

The dudes who make the live resin apparently have a setup way above the top picture rig in complexity.

The more I learn about this stuff, the more astounded I become. I truly was a total innocent about weed my whole life.

HAH! I just remembered something fitting in regard to weed and Unca Walt... Set into the concrete lintel over the Chateau's front door is this yclept bronze plaque:

1609080557903.png

Dear Gawd.

Like we useta say: There It Is. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The top picture is the definition of scientific (not hippie) calculations and brilliance. The bottom picture is supposed to be modest...

...it is beyond incredible.

The dudes who make the live resin apparently have a setup way above the top picture rig in complexity.

The more I learn about this stuff, the more astounded I become. I truly was a total innocent about weed my whole life.

HAH! I just remembered something fitting in regard to weed and Unca Walt... Set into the concrete lintel over the Chateau's front door is this yclept bronze plaque:

View attachment 267547

complexity indeed.....one can go from a simple beginner hobby garden enthusiast to a PhD in Horticulture with this plant...

the cool thing is we are in the infancy stage with r & d with this amazing plant!
we are in on the ground floor and the possibilities are endless

Irish News Announcement:

"As of January 1, all cars will now drive on the right side of the road as in all of Europe and the Americas. After one month, if this works well, then all trucks and buses..."
This actually happened in Nigeria back in 1979 or 1980 as I recall. Absolute carnage. It was over a weekend.

2020 is almost over but I’m not so sure 2021 will be any better , for Americans

whoever ends up POTUS will not change my life so much in the near future

long term?...it looks pretty shaky and it will be our children who will be left to pick up the pieces.......poor kids

in the meantime , imma have as good of a time as possible without getting arrested..but my friends will bail me out , well at least me and my best friend cause my best friend would never bail me out...why?....cause he would be in jail with me

have some coffee and think about it k?.....

88670541-7208-46B7-99CC-789669A9CB7A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back