Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife gave me a present
1609026554204.png

I have worn it to Walmart just today and not even 1 person noticed

Getting on... mocked up the chimney to see if the idea of using angle iron to support it, was OK. It seems to be.

Looks good from here!

Goooode morning brothers and sister women! Another gorgeous partially cloudy day in Paradise at 44F and 84% RH, predicted to reach 49F.

More shootings and a miscreant sending multiple victims to the hospital with a baseball bat for "disrespecting him."

Hee, hee, hee, my paint contractor was back yesterday and finished spraying the walls and ceiling. All that is left is to install the bathroom cove base, the new vanity, and reinstall the toilet. Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!

I stayed out of the contractors way and worked on a Cannabis extraction Thermodynamics 101 article for the GL blog site. I finished it and need to edit it before posting.

Big sent me a Christmas play-pretty. A kewl glass thingy One-Hitter. Thank you, bro!!

I was pretty sure (obvious!) how to use it, but since I have an intellect rivalled by garden tools, I looked up "How to use Big's gift". Found out a lot more than I knew before.

Moreover, I discovered the super-brainy scientists in the industry -- who have names like "Giddy Up" "Kind Bill" as well as my highest admiration -- have done some serious work and have come up with something called "live resin". Done by freezing the plants.

"...They were able to preserve terpenes, flavor, and aroma during the extraction process."

I know, I know... I am prolly the ONLY guy here that did not know of it. But this is what grabbed me:

1609070895637.png

What makes live resin different from other cannabis concentrates?
Live resin differs from other concentrates such as shatter, rosin, or other BHO products because of its high terpene content. A more complex terpene profile can deliver a different and more complex experience as well, because of the entourage effect—how all the different cannabis compounds work together to create an experience.

You are most welcome Sir Walter Raleigh , enjoy that medical delivery device

ahhhh the rosin/resin......I have not learnt how to make that , yet , but in the meantime it is a lot of fun experimenting in the lab

we have a 20 ton hydraulic press with hot plates that we use to squish flowers and that juice has a high terpene profile that makes for a flavorful dab

we also squish keef and it’s ain’t bad either

that is one thing I like amongst many , the many ways to take our medicine , from a simple joint to machines like Dr Greywolf makes , Lordy Lordy....

some of the big commercial rigs are ridiculous and this is a medium size

3C87F113-D58D-4E72-AB61-67235B9D2769.jpeg

for comparisons , here is my 45 gram bho rig lol

3A29D6D9-48AB-4802-B76A-8DA621000D78.jpeg

Latest posts

Back