Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what it is Walt!!!! What did you build now?
INCOMING>>>>> If I saw that in the sky I would be looking for this on the ground.
1609168785188.png

Man it is going to be a dragon, any idea of the BTU's it will produce
Do you have a door picked out?
Not really any idea, I am going to buy one of those temperature sensing guns to read the internal temperature, I don't want it above 450C. The bricks are good to 1100C. A local ironworker is going to make the door for me. I thought this was going to be a week to build. Hahahahaha! Been on it three weeks now.

Not really any idea, I am going to buy one of those temperature sensing guns to read the internal temperature, I don't want it above 450C. The bricks are good to 1100C. A local ironworker is going to make the door for me. I thought this was going to be a week to build. Hahahahaha! Been on it three weeks now.
Very Cool, Take your time don't rush it is coming along very nicely.
Remember : The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the low price is forgotten.
My old company logo

Hey guys... anybody know what this is?? I have never seen anything like it.

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/c...77fd7f7279efce1e98b592d71415adff9aeed127a.mp4
I thought meteor until it changed direction. Where was that shot and when?

34F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 46F.

Downtown Portland businesses are struggling during the pandemic and now are having to supply their own security forces, because Portland police aren't handling it. I wonder what we will do with all that building space once we've driven them all out of business or to a different state

I think I have found out... It is a rare effect sometimes seen in twilight launches.

The weird rings going every which-a-way are the steering rockets on the reusable first stage. Saw exactly that in another video taken at Vandenburg.

The humongous cloud is an upper-air phenom caused by winds -- makes it look like the rocket exploded... but it din'... It kept on going just fine.

I'm BACK! Thanks, Angie! I changed virus protection on the laptop and lost all my passwords. Hopper was kind enough to contact Angie and she fixed it for me, so now you old farts have to put up with me again.
Sun is shining but don't let it fool ya. It's friggin' cold out there.

Latest posts

Back