Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like we wake up here have coffee and a good morning Sheet while reading the Journal,
and poof just like that one by one we disappear .
Some earlier than others and by 7pm we wait for morning brew again,
I need a life back.

Gooode mawning!

39F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy, 9 mph breeze and predicted to reach 44F.

I finished mudding the wall repairs in the rental upstairs bath, and rebuilt the toilet before reinstalling it. The mud should be dry this morning, so I can install the cove base and the new vanity, which I expect to finish today.

The painting contractor finished yesterday and the carpet cleaners are scheduled for tomorrow, so making the new tenants Jan 1 move in date appears in the bag.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu, my attorney tells me my check from the arbitration settlement is now in the mail heading my way after our four year battle. My 2020 Christmas present!

Gooode mawning!

39F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy, 9 mph breeze and predicted to reach 44F.

I finished mudding the wall repairs in the rental upstairs bath, and rebuilt the toilet before reinstalling it. The mud should be dry this morning, so I can install the cove base and the new vanity, which I expect to finish today.

The painting contractor finished yesterday and the carpet cleaners are scheduled for tomorrow, so making the new tenants Jan 1 move in date appears in the bag.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu, my attorney tells me my check from the arbitration settlement is now in the mail heading my way after our four year battle. My 2020 Christmas present!
Is your left palm itching yet?

@giggy stopped by to Say Hello to his little friend
9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back