Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49b51301f0f88133d70b1df4c6e1ccb4.gif

We are having a real windy day. My flag is large, and it is spanking like it was on a PT boat. I was walking back from the mailbox, and saw a dead leaf somehow stuck to my split-rail fence, flipping and flopping in the wind.

I walked over to get a better look. WOW. I ran like the winded into the Chateau to get my camera. Came wheezing all the way back down to the fence... and he was still there!
1609358774032.png

He was holding on for dear life in the wind. Got the pic, went in and changed it from a billion pixels to 72dpi... and was just about to post it here when Herself pulled up in Kewpie and I hadda help unload the goodies she got.

While I was doing "lazy man's loading" (one trip if possibobble) I told Witchy-poo to look at the pic on my composter screen.

She gave it a ho-hum. I said, "Let's go out a see if he has managed to stay holding on."

Herself: "You mean YOU just took this picture? Show me show me showme."

We went down the driveway, and sure 'nuff, the clever little guy was still there. The Fabled PC turns to me and says, "Where is it?"

She is two feet away from it and looking past the fence into the lawn. When she realized she was right on it, she did that squeal of happy only she can do. She insisted we not try to help it in the wind... we might hurt it.

So I told the leafy-bug: "I'm gonna immortalize you so folks all over the world will see you."

There It Is.

Trimming my life away. Need a break. One more hour and a walk.
OK Back on your head coffee break over
Jokes.Net Religious Jokes:
A Man Goes To Hell

• A man goes to hell and the devil greets him. He takes him to a hallway which has three different doors and tell the man he'll have to choose one room to spend the rest of eternity in.
    So he takes him to the first door and he opens it and sees everyone standing on their heads on wooden floors. The man thought that would be pretty terrible to spend the rest of eternity on his head on such a hard floor and asked the devil to show him the second door.
    Everyone in the second room was standing on their heads on concrete. The man thought that was even worse to spend the rest of eternity on his head on an even harder floor.
    Finally the devil takes him to the third door and in that room everyone is up to their knees in dog shit and drinking coffee. The man thought that was pretty bad, but at least they could drink coffee so he told the devil he chose the third room to spend the rest of eternity in. So the man, up to his knees in dog shit, drank coffee for a few minutes. Then the devil came back into the room and said "Coffee break is over. Back on your heads."

Latest posts

Back