Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morel mushroom hunting season is here. Been a dry spring so far so they will be hard to find.

Some of last years.

tasty batch.jpg

I don't eat 'em, either. If I get a pizza that's got mushrooms on it, I'll pick 'em off. Had a friend show me what a Morel looked like. They go nuts over 'em.
The ones that make you giggle are down right skanky unless they're freeze dried. They really taste good. Too good. You eat until the bag is gone and then hold onto your fanny.

GW is there a site to see yoiur testing results and pictures anymore , like the Farm ?
I am very interested in your findings , thk U

https://graywolfslair.com/
Happy Easter ya'll!

49F @ 77% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 57F today.

I did a Rosemary extract run on the MedXtract that went smoothly and plan to do some condensation runs today to give a chance to strut its stuff.

I get my second Pfizer shot today.

I love shrooms. I never had one of those that have the little green momma thingy in them...
1617536022618.png

-- no, a half a little green momma thingy... (Cheech barfs)

Never had a morel. I love shiitake shrooms (for you infidels, that is a giant mushroom that is used in a gazillion delicious ways). They can be 6" across.

1617534971453.png

Last edited:
Late check in. Had to get done in the grow as My daughter and SIL are coming over later. Done and gonna walk with Mrs Pute before we start getting ready for our visitors.

OH, Happy Easter. I always use Easter as a benchmark for the passing of winter here. Hope I am right. May you all have a wonderful holiday. I'm gonna drink and smoke to much and might even get some Ping Pong and 9-ball in. Should be a good day.

200w.gif

37F @ 76% RH, double gaugus, and predicted to reach 62F.

Breakfast out at Smaaken with Grayfox and a friend. Nice outdoor eating area and a nice morning.

Got my second Phizer shot yesterday. Even more disorganized than before, but pumping hoards through and getting the job done.

Got most of my experiments run on the MedXtractor Essential and finishing up this morning. I'm rerunning the last concentration experiment at a lower temperature to see what the differences are and will be sampling the brandy I made out of some Pinot Grigio.

37F @ 76% RH, double gaugus, and predicted to reach 62F.

Breakfast out at Smaaken with Grayfox and a friend. Nice outdoor eating area and a nice morning.

Got my second Phizer shot yesterday. Even more disorganized than before, but pumping hoards through and getting the job done.

Got most of my experiments run on the MedXtractor Essential and finishing up this morning. I'm rerunning the last concentration experiment at a lower temperature to see what the differences are and will be sampling the brandy I made out of some Pinot Grigio.
Morning Brother
Hope you are feeling OK, wifes mother had a hard time for 2 days after her second dose.

Latest posts

Back