Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Minor soreness at the injection spot but no new aches and pains or other symptoms this morning and I feel the same as yesterday otherwise.
Glad to hear
Lets us know if ya grow any second body parts
Two-Headed-Zombie-90027.gif

Good thing it was not the little head

Glad to hear Lets us know if ya grow any second body parts. Good thing it was not the little head

Certain unmentionables did double in size but I question whether it was worth it.

An engineer, so I look at the shots as a mathematical gamble based on the odds at my age and condition. Last time I caught the flu, it almost killed me with tachycardia and arrhythmia and a shot has yet to do so.

Afternoon trouble makers. Hope everything works out ok GW.

Done working for the day. Strawberry OG is hanging and the drying process has started. Reminds me I have a Ghost OG to do a dry trim on later this week.

Planted 21 tomato seeds today. Cherokee Purple, Early Girl and Better Boy. The Cherokee Purple is my favorite mater. Neighbors love it so as usual that will be my main crop again this year. Early Girls are only good for salad and sandwiches but they finish about 10 days before the others so I do plant 3 of them or so.

I didn't get outside to do any work but the next few days my attention will be on the lawn and landscaping around the house. Spring and fall are my busiest times of the year. Glad I still get around well enough to handle the things needing done. Nobody does it like I want it done so I am hopeful I still have a few good years left in me.

Time for a Jacuzzi and then the daily ritual of getting wasted will begin.....again....and again.

giphy.gif

38F @ 81% RH, double gorgeous and predicted to reach 65F.

More tests on the MedXtract Essential recovering and refining. I've done all my planned tests, but on the advice of a chef friend, I ordered a copy of the Larousse Gastronomique Culinary Encyclopedia that is due to day and I may add more tests.

According to my friend, Larousse details his use of vacuum distillation in refining food essences, so I thought I should check it out.

43F @ 77% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 54F.

More equipment testing, helped a neighbor remove a broken bolt, reading, and some quality time with the sleek sly puppy investigating the hood one aroma at a time.

My Larrousse Gastronomique Culinary Encyclopedia arrived but alas I couldn't find any information regarding vacuum distillation of food essences, so will ask the chef who recommended it for more information.

Brewing tea for the girls today. This is a pic of it brewing. Am 3 hrs into a 5 hr brew. Plants love it. Like a penicillin shot. Cures most ill's that the plant gets. Makes them strong and vibrant. That is a sock hanging over the side. Worm castings and Alfalfa meal.

IMG_20210407_101219648_HDR.jpg

Brewing tea for the girls today. This is a pic of it brewing. Am 3 hrs into a 5 hr brew. Plants love it. Like a penicillin shot. Cures most ill's that the plant gets. Makes them strong and vibrant. That is a sock hanging over the side. Worm castings and Alfalfa meal.

Does the sock add the biological activity?

44F @88% RH, rain with 7 mph winds, and predicted to reach 56F.

I finished my MedXtract testing, dropped off the unit at UPS for return and will be working on the test article for the site today.

I made it to the salon and got my locks shorn. The stylist was a real cutie who went out of her way to make me feel good, which worked and earned her a 25% tip.

I feel really sorry for the stylist as one group who doesn't make a lot in the first place and then got further shorted by the pandemic. I personally only got two haircuts in 2020, instead of about five or six.

Does the sock add the biological activity?

44F @88% RH, rain with 7 mph winds, and predicted to reach 56F.

I finished my MedXtract testing, dropped off the unit at UPS for return and will be working on the test article for the site today.

I made it to the salon and got my locks shorn. The stylist was a real cutie who went out of her way to make me feel good, which worked and earned her a 25% tip.

I feel really sorry for the stylist as one group who doesn't make a lot in the first place and then got further shorted by the pandemic. I personally only got two haircuts in 2020, instead of about five or six.
Me too Only one hair cut the whole time , I looked like a Dang Hippie (pun intended)
I gave my Girl payment for 3 cuts as a bonus my hair still grows like weed.
Lots of sweeping after she finished me off.

My Larrousse Gastronomique Culinary Encyclopedia arrived

I have that encyclopedia and love it! If you are big into cooking, there is a companion set of 4 cookbooks, 1 each for Meat, Fish, Vegetables & Salads, and Desserts. One of these days, I'll try making bouchee a la reine, which I first had and loved at a restaurant called Bistrot Du Coin in Washington, DC.

View attachment 271121

Gawd! That must taste awful. How can you stand it? I was OK until we got to the worm shit part.

Latest posts

Back