Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's going on around here folks. Feel like I am being attacked. Getting called out in a thread I do not post in.
Harassed by another this Am that post over there. Make a observation and your post get deleted. Yet all there post still exist. Guess I am not Welcome here after All.

Just a reminder to keep your posts free of profanity and vulgarity. If you post something and your post has been altered to include **** then it wasn't clean. Repeat offenses will lead to a ban.

What's going on around here folks. Feel like I am being attacked. Getting called out in a thread I do not post in.
Harassed by another this Am that post over there. Make a observation and your post get deleted. Yet all there post still exist. Guess I am not Welcome here after All.

Your post was deleted because you used profanity. Substituting an @ and a $ doesn't change that.

Yes Sir/Madam, I will do my best to keep my **** straight. ( Seen that used often, Is that OK )

When you join a Forum and immediately start stirring the pot people tend to think you are not here for the best of reasons. We don't need the drama. If you are actually here for good reason then awesome. If not it will be a problem. New members with under 20 posts don't usually start out breaking forum rules if they want to actually stick around for long. They tend to be members who were banned coming back for a bit of instigating.

I remember joining MP and was full of growers hanging out sharing grow tips now it just misfits and oldfarts bagging each other out does anybody still grow pot

First thing I did was start up a grow thread with pics. Does kinda seem like the thing to do but I'm not gonna knock anyone over whether they do or don't. To each their own, don't think it's a requirement.

Howdy. Mothers day gathering but back in the saddle now..

Did someone mention kief......I hate that ****!!!!! Hsrsh!!!! Plus a cheap man's hash. Made for people who like the short end of the stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, boys. Hope everybody is finding a little light in an otherwise dismal day. Got to spend my morning in a dentist's chair due to a snapped off molar. Great fun, I must say. I do believe it's time to get high. I agree about kief; way too many impurities. I prefer a nice grade of bubble hash. It tastes better and much easier on my lungs.

Just a note that I have corrected the spelling of "keef" to kief", the correct spelling. I know that you don't want to make it sound like you are threatening or hating on a member here.
I wouldn't think that was the intention at all. Did Redeyes misspell it to begin with? Heck I've never threatened anyone anywhere and for some reason the only place I'm not ignored is here on misfits. I used to be able to get answers with growing questions but seems to have dried up. I'm concerned about Keef too, he was always cool to me

Good afternoon misfits. Been something like that all my life and now I'm old, 72 to be exact, so I think that qualifies me as an old fart too. I too am concerned about keef. I did a lot of reading on here before I joined and keef was always posting. I did develop a repoire (sp) with him until another individual jumped all over me and told me I did not belong because I posted in Island of Misfits.

Good afternoon misfits. Been something like that all my life and now I'm old, 72 to be exact, so I think that qualifies me as an old fart too. I too am concerned about keef. I did a lot of reading on here before I joined and keef was always posting. I did develop a repoire (sp) with him until another individual jumped all over me and told me I did belong because I posted in Island of Misfits.
The same happened to me. I find it quite childish. We all have different lives, different viewpoints on things. As long as we don't try to impose those viewpoints on others and don't belittle those who don't agree, there's no reason why all can't get along. Lets face it , we all have one thing in common, Cannabis!

Dear misfits. Letter from Angie....

While having allowed the misfits to be around and have this thread in NO manner, shape or form indicate that being gross, attempting to by pass the censor, being crass or make derivatives of other members names is allowed. I've told the other members of the mod/admin team to delete each and every instances of it.

Now, you are showing why you are not very welcomed here.

Go talk marijuana growing and behave. This shit stops now. And I did use a censored word to get the point across.

Just a note that I have corrected the spelling of "keef" to kief", the correct spelling. I know that you don't want to make it sound like you are threatening or hating on a member here.

Thank you, Hemp Goddess. Spelling never was one of my strong points. I hate no one on this site. I don't have enough time left to waste on hate.:)

Latest posts

Back