Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost 7 pm here and it`s time for a Smoke break then I`m heading into town for some Marry Browns fried chicken.....Not sure if you have this in America but it`s damn tasty...the secret is to leave the finger hash on your hands and then eat the chicken...After a few pieces you will notice that your fingers are now clean....but remember to drive home asap for what`s surely to come next!....enjoy your evening Misfits and take care n stay safe.

Evening Misfits. Just a little peak into my world. My 4x4 with 4 Mars Hydro Ts 600. Think I need 2 more.
Missed all the snake talk. Used to be affiliated with a Rescue Herpetology Group . I have housed and cared for. American Alligator, Nile Monitors, And all Kinds of Non Venomous Snakes. Hippie Good catch on the coral snake.
Wish I still had the Pics of the 12 ft red tail Boa. That was wrapped around my body and her teeth in my forearm. Top and Bottoms , She wanted to kill me.
Good Times.

Attachments

• 1042020tent.jpg
    1042020tent.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 7
I din' mention that because I don't think there are three people who don't know the mantra--

"Red touches yellow -- kill the fellow. Red touches black, friend to Jack."

But you are right. The coral snake is the exception. So when you see one, don't pick him up and try to look him inna eye... ;-)

View attachment 265263
Boas and pythons have cat eyes and are not poison.

The round eye thing is for North America only with the coral snake as the exception.
I will give you a Million Dollars if you bring me a Poisonous Snake.
Good morning Misfits

YIKES!

"I will give you a Million Dollars if you bring me a Poisonous Snake." :eek:

OK, what kind? 🙃 :p

If ya meant "delete coral snakes" and find you a round-eyed poisonous snake...

I'm honor-bound to cut ya some slack -- please send yer Unca a bit of goodness, and I will give you 52 fargin varieties of deadly poisonous snakes with round eyes:

1602240268990.png

"With an average length of three to five feet, there are more than 52 species of sea snakes. They are all venomous"

1602240669238.png

I have been wayyy too close to the next one...

This one lives all over the place "over there" -- the Blue Krait. I am not positive, but I think this type of snake is at the tippy-top as leader of killing people.

Land snake. Round eyes.

1602241012257.png

Last edited:
Evening Misfits. Just a little peak into my world. My 4x4 with 4 Mars Hydro Ts 600. Think I need 2 more.
Missed all the snake talk. Used to be affiliated with a Rescue Herpetology Group . I have housed and cared for. American Alligator, Nile Monitors, And all Kinds of Non Venomous Snakes. Hippie Good catch on the coral snake.
Wish I still had the Pics of the 12 ft red tail Boa. That was wrapped around my body and her teeth in my forearm. Top and Bottoms , She wanted to kill me.
Good Times.
Looks like those grow better than their burbple lights did. Nice Job

Latest posts

Back