Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_oc1hazkarA1vnktu6o1_500.gif

Omicron Is Coming Beware

we had a Coney Island in Tulsa when I moved there in 1969

the best hot dogs I ever ate!....I could eat 6 right now!

View attachment 282994

take me back to Tulsa , please!

that’s old Gus in the window....started by 3-4 Greek brothers from back East

View attachment 282991View attachment 282992View attachment 282993
Big, you'd throw rocks at Tulsa if'n you ever tucked into a Flint Coney Island. Yoop'll back me up on that one. Angelo's makes 'em right.

29 degrees here and supposed to crack 37 (yeah, right). Been snowing since last night, and it's sticking on the ground and finally in the road and driveway. Fighting back the urge to hop in the plow Jeep 'cause I think I could take care of it with a push broom.😜

Big, you'd throw rocks at Tulsa if'n you ever tucked into a Flint Coney Island. Yoop'll back me up on that one. Angelo's makes 'em right.

29 degrees here and supposed to crack 37 (yeah, right). Been snowing since last night, and it's sticking on the ground and finally in the road and driveway. Fighting back the urge to hop in the plow Jeep 'cause I think I could take care of it with a push broom.😜

got an addy?.....I’d drive up there just to see...

If you know your way around a kitchen, I can give you the recipe for the sauce, but I ain't sure where you'll find the Koegel's hotdogs out there.

yeah , the entire experience revolves around the dog for me.....I think the Greeks imported their dogs from Greece....then the chili...add cheese and onions , some salt , pepper , paprika , and some Louisiana hot sauce or Tabasco , all washed down by a big Pepsi....OMG!

Latest posts

Back