Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The answer to that one has been hashed out ad infinitum in the gold bug sites on the net.

The near-consesus is that you cannot take a virgin's cherry twice.

The gold was stolen in violation of the Constitution, and then... in violation of decency, the price of gold was fixed at $35/oz. by the same DC bastards that made gold illegal to hold.

I have been stacking for a long time, but I have lost the damn' map. Somewhere near the Beale Cipher area.
In case ya hadn't been payin' attention lately, they've been violating the Constitution quite often.

Well that's done what to do now hmmmm gonna go check the mail
20220329_131547.jpg

Swing and a miss on the rain....

Pick the first tick off my prick... Evil little B turd causing uncontrollable itching. ( No dear I'm not playing with myself) Time to break out the sulfur powder before mushroom hunting.

Another day with high winds. Gusting to 45mph ALL DAY grrrrrrrr!!!

user450646_pic1481489_1439313795.jpg

A dogs nose has 200-250 million scent receptors
View attachment 291290
ALWAYS LOVE THE BIG BOOPER
Cats have something called a Jacobs, or Jacobson gland on the roof out their mouth.

That sneer they give sniffing another cats scent is when they utilize it. Their ability to not only smell but gather all sorts of info on who left it. Their "smell power" goes up exponentially when they use that gland.

Bubba

As long as you can get the gun up without an AD... (like front sight catching on cloth, and your finger intentionally and successfully seeking the trigger).

Only -- IT WUZZN'T ME -- because I know a guy who had that "procedure/setup" and he shot hisself in the calf while practicing. <-- Not "quick draw" crap, just going through the maneuver as if he was in an emergency situation.

I would recommend a hammerless revolver. Cannot fail. Easiest to use. Safest by far. Always on "Safe", while also always ready to fire.
For me semi autos only for MY purposes. Never, ever with safety on. Glocks usually, safety on inside edge of trigger. Many don't care for Glocks. For me, they are perfection.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back