Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Transplanting day according to the farmer's almanac. 2 okidope females ready to put in the pot pen. The male will be uppotted and used to pollenate the okidope mother plant in the greenhouse. He's a stinker... Then the warm weather veggies. Once that's all done back to turning wrenches.

Never a boring day among the oaktrees.

View attachment 293865
That looks like lunch for Long Island bugs!

That looks like lunch for Long Island bugs!
Army worms, cabbage moths , cut worms, inch worms, grasshoppers and fricken chickens TOO!!!

those were last years as are these.

boc choi.jpg
cabbage.jpg
cabbage.jpg

Morning Misfits. Good Friday! More fargin wind today. I can't remember when we had a calm day here.

@joe....to early for me to get so stoned I forget things. Ask me how my memory is tonight.

Gotta figure out what to do with my day. Walk for sure...after that things are up in the air. I am open for suggestions.

Morning Misfits. Good Friday! More fargin wind today. I can't remember when we had a calm day here.

@joe....to early for me to get so stoned I forget things. Ask me how my memory is tonight.

Gotta figure out what to do with my day. Walk for sure...after that things are up in the air. I am open for suggestions.
take your Honey out for Lunch!

take a road trip out to the high plains and check out the beautiful scenery

6929B361-5BA0-4175-A527-1C8FBD2D386F.jpeg

Thatch the front lawn

That made me hungry. I like the one on the right but since they come in pairs I'll take both. Don't know what the fk I'm going to do with them but I can lie with the best.😁
View attachment 293868 Wanted to get these out there before some one posts pictures of old men again ... I dont care they dont like coffee ...

Latest posts

Back